Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
unnamed (1).jpg

Looking for SARM's?

We have every single SARM by Focused Nutrition EU fully in stock now PLUS custom made Stacks!

This is the last of it. Limited supplies left. Stock up now, only while supplies last.

Save 15% off all Focused Nutrition EU SARM's and SARM Stacks:

Use coupon code: SARM15

Are you Focused?
PHW Supplements
Bodybuilding, Pro-Anabolic Supplements and SARMs | PHW Supplements
Power. Performance. Payoff.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is focused Nutrition any good?
They're very solid. Lots of guys around here have been running then lately since they're one of the few still releasing the good stuff. Wouldn't hesitate to use them myself.

elelyon

Awards
Ok sounds good. The reason I asked is because I'm running elite sarm stack and the lgd dosage is at a whopping 15mgs! I just don't know if that's accurate and I recommends to take two a day

Attachments

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Cardarine nicely done il stay away. i just like LGD
Ldg only . . . .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok sounds good. The reason I asked is because I'm running elite sarm stack and the lgd dosage is at a whopping 15mgs! I just don't know if that's accurate and I recommends to take two a day
Dosing is two capsules per day... The doses listed on the label are per two cap dose.

aasdferic

Awards
They're very solid. Lots of guys around here have been running then lately since they're one of the few still releasing the good stuff. Wouldn't hesitate to use them myself.
is their any feedback on their mk677 in comparison to OL's

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is their any feedback on their mk677 in comparison to OL's
They just released it last week so nothing yet except what we hear from the company themselves.

I can't imagine it not being equally effective as that has been the feedback from the other items from them.

zincd

Awards
Are you gettin any benefits from this stack bro ?