FORCE THE GAINS WITH THIS NEW BSL SUPPLEMENT ON SALE NOW!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
db5d8187-7752-41d9-953a-b735d4fe9216.jpg

LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET 15% OFF
use coupon: BRUTAL4CE15

Hard gaining becomes a thing of the past with a full on testosterone blast!

Through a 2-step conversion process the new Brutal 4ce by Blackstone Labs converts directly into testosterone to help you put on serious amounts of muscle mass and increase your strength!

But Blackstone Labs isn’t just giving you one blast of testosterone, they give you a consistent controlled release blast with the new technologies utilized in Brutal 4ce...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get in on this deal guys!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Is this as good as Andro the giant though honestly?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this as good as Andro the giant though honestly?
tough to say at this point :) but it is definitely worth a shot. Andro the giant is seriously amazing and you have the doses you need in a single bottle. It will be interesting to see if the 65mg of the 3 different 4-andros deliver. Interested to see how people do in it.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
tough to say at this point :) but it is definitely worth a shot. Andro the giant is seriously amazing and you have the doses you need in a single bottle. It will be interesting to see if the 65mg of the 3 different 4-andros deliver. Interested to see how people do in it.
I wonder if they will get some loggers to log this and the chosen 1

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I wonder if they will get some loggers to log this and the chosen 1
BSL's reputation is already tarnished. Not too many people on AM who seem keen about buying their products anymore lol.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
What happened? Just because they stopped selling sarms?
No it's just everyone seems to be unsatisfied with their products, but I would be willing to give it a shot only if it was too log it for them though. The dosage just doesn't look like it will honestly do much even with the different "esters."

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Seems under dosed? I mean if you look at other products like it..

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I think also, but their "science" says that the esters keep it in your system longer. No real way to know until someone grabs about 4 bottles a piece of brutal 4ce and chosen 1. And that would be pricey as it's basically 60 bucks for 60 pills at 65mg a pill. But hey if they want someone to log it for them to show what Blackstone labs new products can do I'll do it ?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Based on the videos they have put out they say that regular andros without their delivery system only get like 15% absorption, where as theirs gets around 95%.

So based on that:

65 mg of bsl andro at 95% absorption = approx 62mg utilized by the body

415 mg of regular andros at 15% = approx 62 mg

So they are basically saying their system makes it 6x more powerful.

I am not saying this is true, but this is what they are marketing. Kind of hard to believe since everyone seems to come out with some superior delivery system as an excuse for under-dosing.

I would like to see some feedback as well.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Based on the videos they have put out they say that regular andros without their delivery system only get like 15% absorption, where as theirs gets around 95%.

So based on that:

65 mg of bsl andro at 95% absorption = approx 62mg utilized by the body

415 mg of regular andros at 15% = approx 62 mg

So they are basically saying their system makes it 6x more powerful.

I am not saying this is true, but this is what they are marketing. Kind of hard to believe since everyone seems to come out with some superior delivery system as an excuse for under-dosing.

I would like to see some feedback as well.

Its claims... Dont trust it ....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it will be interesting to see if it delivers. And like superman said. There's always giant and mandro ;)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it will be interesting to see if it delivers. And like superman said. There's always giant and mandro ;)
Yeah I just a logging opportunity bad lol I'm currently a broke college student, but willing to log any kind of phs