Shock your workouts into Hyper Mode!! PWO On Sale Now!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY!
GET 15% OFF
use coupon: HYPERSHOCK15

Myogenix presents Hyper Shock Rage - A Pre-Workout Designed to give you Vein Swelling Raging Pumps and Energy from the Beginning to the End of ANY Workout!

Some Pre-workouts offer crack like energy as soon as you take it. Getting a surge of energy is great if you are starting your workout with squats, but what about the rest of your workout? You need more than just an initial boost.

Enter Hyper Shock Rage and it's Time Released Technology - 7 hours of Clean Energy!

BUT YOU GET MORE!!!

This raging formula doesn't just deliver long lasting energy, but it floods your muscles with nutrients for vein swelling muscle pumps - giving your muscles the essentials for growth!

Myogenix spent 12 months developing this pre-workout, and they made sure to not overlook any area! This raging formula features key blends of aminos and fast absorbing carbohydrates to provide you with necessary fuel for your workouts!

This is not your little baby jug pre workout, Hyper Shock Rage contains almost 2 pounds of...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Myogenix is a quality company and hypershock rage is an awesome pwo! I'd recommend giving it a try for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty comprehensive profile that has you covered with pump, energy, focus, and endurance. Definitely a well rounded product.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Love that it has a caffeine-free cherry flavor as well. Cycling anything should always use non stim PWO

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love that it has a caffeine-free cherry flavor as well. Cycling anything should always use non stim PWO
Yes sir. The older I get the more I am steering away from stims or at least cutting back ;)