MORE IS BETTER - GET MORE NOW! SALE ON ANABOLIC AGENT NOW!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET 10% OFF
use coupon: ANDROVAR10

More Gains! More Muscle! More Hardness! More Strength! More Fat Loss! More Value! More Everything!

From the first day you picked up a weight, you always wanted more. Why?

More is Better! We demand more!

Hard Rock Supplements presents the answer to your demands with Androvar - The Anabolic Agent that is designed to give you more in every way, from more muscle and strength, to more options for your cycle! And it's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome supplement here. Hard Rock Supplements is getting more and more great products and this is definitely one of them.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's so Awesome! I wish I could take it every day..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Too bad we can't get 10% or more off of spend a crap ton lol right now im putting together a heck of a stack and its going to be a pretty penny or two without a deal. Any help?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Too bad we can't get 10% or more off of spend a crap ton lol right now im putting together a heck of a stack and its going to be a pretty penny or two without a deal. Any help?
There's a 10% off code in the original post of this thread...

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
There's a 10% off code in the original post of this thread...
Oh I know I'm just messing around. I really want to try anabolic trinity and see how those four compounds work together

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh I know I'm just messing around. I really want to try anabolic trinity and see how those four compounds work together
I bet it would be great

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sunday will be my last day for a 8 week run of Anabolic Trinity.. I must say it will take your Body,Workouts,and Mind to the next Level!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday will be my last day for a 8 week run of Anabolic Trinity.. I must say it will take your Body,Workouts,and Mind to the next Level!
Nice man! Appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost done with my Trinity run and friggin love it! I have a new staple. Couple that with Androvar (which I did) and it's pure awesomeness.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my Trinity run and friggin love it! I have a new staple. Couple that with Androvar (which I did) and it's pure awesomeness.
So you just up'ed the epi? How many Andovar did you take with the anabolic trinity

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I split the dose, 2 Trinity 2 Androvar and hour PWO, 2 Trinity 6 -7 hours later with 1 Androvar. 600 mgs. Epi total. Awesome cycle.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't get measurements, but if I had to estimate I'd say I went from 15% to 13ish. Could see my abs better but went up in weight from 196 and just hit 202. Finally hit 4 plates on squat though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$60 is a bit steep

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You also get what you pay for. Trust me Hardrock supps are legit. I love their Andro the giant and super Mandro
No for sure. Hardrock is legit. I like them. Just not the price on andro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No for sure. Harderock is legit. I like them. Just not the price on andro
At 100mg per capsule and 180 capsules you would be very hard pressed to find a price per serving that comes close. It's 18 grams of epiandro with the added absorption enhancers.