AGEFORCE at it again with a FREE TRIAL OFFER!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope dope !!! Free and free with all these awesome people loving it grab yours while supply's last !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a great deal. This company is definitely giving with this holiday spirit!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I guess you need a credit card for this? I don't use my credit card for online transactions, I just load what I need on my debit card that is only used for online purchases.
I used my debit card

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used my debit card before and still do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used my debit card before and still do.
damn...I thought for autoship orders you have to use a credit card? do you need to have a minimum amount on debit card? I usually only load what I am going to spend

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
damn...I thought for autoship orders you have to use a credit card? do you need to have a minimum amount on debit card? I usually only load what I am going to spend
So load whatever it costs for shipping to your location and that's all you have to pay for

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad people are taking advantage of this deal. I am not aware of any company letting people try out the product for the 1st few months free and with all the great reviews how can we go wrong. now every one has a chance to try it out besides our dirty dozen . So If you want to try them out keep them coming and keep ordering our free trials!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the pm. We still have some left so you can still order from the page .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few hours left and gone next week .

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
at 31 yrs old would I benefit from this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at 31 you may benefit compared to someone at 21 for sure. I started taking the patches 5 years ago and I love them and wouldn't stop for nothing. The longer you use it the more you will benefit from it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The normal price on the site.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed an order for 2 months of patches. I'm skeptical about these but after looking into the microneedle technology I figured this was worth a try. Will definitely leave a review on my experience with these. Thanks for the free offer!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Did the 30 Days for shipping cost only, cool deal, and thanks. This'll take all the MK-677 I have out to 7 months. After StanleyG's review on the Test patch, I will purchase those, so you'll get some more money later :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did the 30 Days for shipping cost only, cool deal, and thanks. This'll take all the MK-677 I have out to 7 months. After StanleyG's review on the Test patch, I will purchase those, so you'll get some more money later :)
I did the two months order. Lol took my MK 677 to 7 months too! Hell yeah!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order for 2 months of patches. I'm skeptical about these but after looking into the microneedle technology I figured this was worth a try. Will definitely leave a review on my experience with these. Thanks for the free offer!
It's getting serious now that yates84 is in!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's getting serious now that yates84 is in!
You can count on a no bs review from me. Thanks guy! This was way too good to turn down.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kudos to all who took advantage of the offer! You all won't be disappointed!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone who uses any AgeForce patch please go to the website and leave a review for the patch you used.
http://www.ageforce.com/

Click on patch you used and scroll to bottom of page to reviews.
Thank you very much AM!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thankyou again for your awesome reviews !!

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
Deal still seems active this morning. I've had good experience with mk677 previously and I'm looking forward to this.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How do I cancel auto ship? I don't want to get more until I know for sure I like them.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Email them from the website. However, based on other logs that gave the patches a positive review, the patches were used for quite a period of time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The submit button is not working on my phone. Does it need to be done on a computer?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do it on a computer if you have access to or are near one. You can also reply to the email if an email shipping confirmation was sent.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The submit button is not working on my phone. Does it need to be done on a computer?
I did mine on my phone, recieved product yesterday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I did mine on my phone, recieved product yesterday.
Yeah I have my product already just wanted to hold off on the automatic rebilling part. My laptop is broken right now so I had to do it on my phone. The submit button wouldn't work, but I emailed them from the confirmation message for my free trial order. They got it sorted out, all good!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good.

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
Yeah I have my product already just wanted to hold off on the automatic rebilling part. My laptop is broken right now so I had to do it on my phone. The submit button wouldn't work, but I emailed them from the confirmation message for my free trial order. They got it sorted out, all good!
How long did it take to process and ship? Did they send a shipping notification by email?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How long did it take to process and ship? Did they send a shipping notification by email?
No it just showed up in my mailbox. It arrived very quickly after ordering though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No it just showed up in my mailbox. It arrived very quickly after ordering though.
Shipping is always fast with Age Force. I always get my patches within 2 to 3 days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy holidays to all!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this and ordered me a month, good deal age force! Much appreciated.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw this and ordered me a month, good deal age force! Much appreciated.
Thanks for the shoutout and the order! You won't be disappointed!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Killer deal. Age force really wants your New Years to be a great Start!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming this is done because the link doesn't work anymore but, can someone verify this for me?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes this promo is done. We will have more promos threw out the year keep a look our in your email .

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's cool dude, I'll keep an eye out. Thank you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tend to buy extra for my friends when I see promos . Since lot of my friends don't use email etc or anabolic minds I just tell them to give me money and I order it for them .