Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is HOT - get yourself some Rad, Osta, Cardarine, LGD for CHEAP!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Holy huge savings batman! That is an insane amount off. People gonna love this - I'm interested in Cardar1ne!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These compounds probably won't hang around shelves forever so if you like them or wanna try em now is the time!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is still going and 1-Andro is our Deal of the Day - get it for almost $30/bottle right now w code EVAL20!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same as the original Alpha One?
No - Alpha One is M1A, methyl 1-androstenediol. 1-Andro is 1-DHEA. M1A converts some to M1T but is believed to be active on its own. 1-DHEA's activity is primarily through conversion to 1-test.

1-Andro will work slower, less explosively, and be much easier on the body. The excess water weight and strength and blood pressure M1A provides will not be present. Acne and lethargy are likely the only real sides. I've always gained several lean lbs on 8wk cycles of 1-dhea that were kept after. Strength is better than natural progression but not anything like a violent oral like M1A, dbol, Msten, etc. Shutdown also comes on much slower. It's a decent, mild anabolic that's easy to stack.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No - Alpha One is M1A, methyl 1-androstenediol. 1-Andro is 1-DHEA. M1A converts some to M1T but is believed to be active on its own. 1-DHEA's activity is primarily through conversion to 1-test.

1-Andro will work slower, less explosively, and be much easier on the body. The excess water weight and strength and blood pressure M1A provides will not be present. Acne and lethargy are likely the only real sides. I've always gained several lean lbs on 8wk cycles of 1-dhea that were kept after. Strength is better than natural progression but not anything like a violent oral like M1A, dbol, Msten, etc. Shutdown also comes on much slower. It's a decent, mild anabolic that's easy to stack.
oh ok... because on the page, under supplement fact, it says "Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone" Which is Alpha One.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to place an order but not getting full 25% discount in my shopping cart for OL. Can you help me?
Are they OL UK products? And individuals, not twin packs, stacks etc?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are they OL UK products? And individuals, not twin packs, stacks etc?
I wasn't aware we offered twin packs? But yes that code is only OL UK and I don't believe it will work with stacks. Sorry for the confusion!

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Sorry everything worked out picked up Cardar1ne, Ostarine, and Radarine

Thanks for the deals!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry everything worked out picked up Cardar1ne, Ostarine, and Radarine

Thanks for the deals!!!
Thanks for shopping with us! I like their Ostarine very much; it's as good as any other out there for sure. Haven't tried it yet, but have some Rad myself I'm looking forward to!

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware we offered twin packs? But yes that code is only OL UK and I don't believe it will work with stacks. Sorry for the confusion!
I've never checked Orbit for twins but know people have had issues with other sites and discount codes not working on multi packs so was just putting it out there.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Can the OL25 be added to the olympus UK stuff that's already discounted? Coupon isn't working for me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These prices are set to go so don't delay if you're looking to stock up

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to order some more prices are too good lol, is there a discount code for Olympus labs like Strength and Ar1macare

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im trying to order some more prices are too good lol, is there a discount code for Olympus labs like Strength and Ar1macare
Olympus20 will work on those.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
So what Olympus labs UK products does the UK25 work on!'?? So far it's not working on any of them.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what Olympus labs UK products does the UK25 work on!'?? So far it's not working on any of them.
None. That code is dead due to the low prices we have them on blowout for.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are great deals anyway and I have no connection with orbit, I don't think I have seen them cheaper anywhere with or without a coupon code. $35 for 360 tabs of ostarine and around $30 for bottles of LGD is crazy good deal wish I waited a week before ordering could've picked up a lot more!!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are great deals anyway and I have no connection with orbit, I don't think I have seen them cheaper anywhere with or without a coupon code. $35 for 360 tabs of ostarine and around $30 for bottles of LGD is crazy good deal wish I waited a week before ordering could've picked up a lot more!!
cheaper at nutriverse

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Never mind found it works out to a few dollars cheaper except cardarine I think

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL20 is for Olympus only, not UK, as those are all on our SARM blowout and priced as is. OL20 is what you wanna use if you wanna grab some TUDCA or EP1C, etc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SARM sale is still good thru the 30th at midnight - no coupon necessary, as prices are slashed and coupons aren't valid on the sale items.

Any items in cart not on sale, use THANKS15 for 15% off them as well!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanksgiving sale is over but SARMs still on blowout pricing