35% OFF OLYMPUS UK CLOSEOUT at NUTRIVERSE

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is it friends.... I'm usually excited about sales but this one has a somber tone. Use code BLOWOUT35 and save 35% off all Olympus UK products. Once they're gone, that's it.... this sale ends Monday night and the products are being pulled from our store.

Thoughts and prayers are needed now more than ever - STOCK THE HELL UP!!!!

*SELECT PRODUCTS FROM THIS LIST AND APPLY CODE: http://www.nutri-verse.com/sarms-closeout-sale/

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why...? whats happening to Olympus UK...?

SARMS getting banned...?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it has to due with the CC processors. At least that's what I've read here on AM. They don't like SARMs and won't processes payments for them.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it has to due with the CC processors. At least that's what I've read here on AM.
They don't like SARMs and won't processes payments for them.
If it was something as simple as that, why not just sell them still but only take checks and money orders..?

Thats how people ordered stuff before the internet

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Olympus UK forum is gone off of AM.com... me thinks its more serious then Credit Card Issue.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was something as simple as that, why not just sell them still but only take checks and money orders..?

Thats how people ordered stuff before the internet
Don't know, that's just what I've read. I honestly think that wouldn't work. I still use money orders occasionally though today.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the Blackstone Labs guys were right about SARMS getting banned after all? Either way, jumping on this for some LeGenD, Cardar1ne, and Ghar1ne. Already stocked up on Ostar1ne.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
So many threads about this already, it's panic stations!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Olympus UK site is down as well. Stock up guys!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

doublet2172

Awards
I guess all good things must come to an end

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
damn. well ugh gonna have to order now

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI fellas these products are being pulled Monday night... no pressure or anything, but the clock IS ticking away on this....

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well forced to pull the trigger on something. Got some Mass GH.

doublet2172

Awards
Maybe we will see higher discounts the closer it gets to Monday

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we will see higher discounts the closer it gets to Monday
I wouldn't risk missing out over saving couple bucks. What's your gains worth?

doublet2172

Awards
I wouldn't risk missing out over saving couple bucks. What's your gains worth?
Enough. If I can't get it cheaper I'll just buy dbol or something instead. Just bought 2 bottles of legend last week so I am not in a huge need of more sarms unless cheap

namorbrowneye

Awards
Makes me excited for what Olympus has in stock next ;}

Misfits88

Awards
just got some radarine. but thinking of maybe getting a bottle of legend for a future cycle

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Damn wtf is goin on. my source for gains are all getting cut off one by one. I will not miss sarms as much but gharine too?!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts as well. And not to shift the thread away from Olympus UK, but I also noticed all SARM products are gone from Primeval's site..... *sigh* :(
All sarms? Dang that's big news. Then maybe I should stock up. Ughh... I haven't even tried LGD so I can't stock up on anything I don't know will work.

namorbrowneye

Awards
Primeval too!? Fu***********!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys think cardarine and gharine are gonna be gone too? I've only tried ostarine and I have a bottle of lgd and gharine... Trying to decide what to get next anyone have recommendations?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI fellas these products are being pulled Monday night... no pressure or anything, but the clock IS ticking away on this....
I remember when Blackstone Labs said that prohormones would be banned and a lot of us didn't believe them....looks like it's Deja vu....OL UK was and is a great company that put out great products!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when Blackstone Labs said that prohormones would be banned and a lot of us didn't believe them....looks like it's Deja vu....OL UK was and is a great company that put out great products!
We aren't going anywhere! Just gotta regroup

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I wish the bundles would be apart of the deal...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
I don't understand why they have been closing down, Yates could you elaborate on what's happening ?

Your government is worse than Australia's in terms of regulating things, and now with the ever changing laws it's ridiculous

They aren't hurting anyone except big Pharma

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand why they have been closing down, Yates could you elaborate on what's happening ?

Your government is worse than Australia's in terms of regulating things, and now with the ever changing laws it's ridiculous

They aren't hurting anyone except big Pharma
We just feel that this is what's best for the longevity of Olympus labs as a whole. We will be back

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yates, do you think Gharine will be available in the future from OL?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates, do you think Gharine will be available in the future from OL?
All I k ow for sure is that we will no longer sell it in the us. I really don't have any further details atm

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
All I k ow for sure is that we will no longer sell it in the us. I really don't have any further details atm
Dang I'm going to miss MK677... this is sadder for me than three last ban. I'm going to need 12 bottles

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Will Nutriverse be shipping a free cupboard with my two orders? My one at home is already full.....