OLYMPIA SALES @ NUTRIVERSE!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very proud to announce this one fellas..... deep breath....... BOOM! (select items from the links provided to take advantage of discount codes!!!)

SAVE 20% OFF ALL BLACK LION RESEARCH PRODUCTS LOCATED HERE BY USING COUPON CODE OLYMPIA. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME (talking heads) SORT OF SALE! STOCK UP!

SAVE 25% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS AND OLYMPUS UK ITEMS LISTED HERE BY USING COUPON CODE OLYMPIA25 AT CHECKOUT!

30% OFF ALL NEW HYPERMAX XT WITH ERIA JARENSIS EXTRACT BY USING COUPON CODE HYPERMAX30 AT CHECKOUT! HyperMax XT by Performax Labs

BUY ANY OLYMPUS LABS PERFECT CYCLE AND RECEIVE A *FREE LJ100*, LEAVE LJ100 IN ORDER NOTES TO QUALIFY!

DONT FORGET: TREST20 SAVES 20% ON OL TR3ST AND OL UK DERMATREST!! LIMITED SUPPLY SO MAKE IT COUNT!

DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS ONLY- SINCE YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO USE ONE COUPON CODE PER ORDER, PAY SHIPPING ON ONE ORDER AND USE STORE PICKUP FOR THE REST, WE WILL COMBINE ALL ORDERS IN TO ONE ORDER AND SHIP! - DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS ONLY, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WHO USE THIS, WILL HAVE THEIR ORDER HELD UP, ORDERS WILL BE NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES ARE TAKEN CARE OF!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys...are bleeding me dry with all these awesome sales! I do have other hobbies besides lifting and supplements ya know. Oh...wait a minute...no I don't!

Awesome news on BLR. That's a hot deal! People better jump on that.

M

Mr.Tanno

Awards
Blr code is not working for me. Is it on select products?

M

Mr.Tanno

Awards
I apologize I was using the ! In the code. Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize I was using the ! In the code. Thanks!
Haha that caught my eye when I created the OP, i discount double check'd (aaron rodgers) that the ! wasn't in bold ;)

M

Misfits88

Awards
about time blr comes out with codes haha been waiting for this for quite some time, how long is this sale? i dont get paid till friday :(

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me i did. All CAPS. Sucks because it was a hefty cart.... might have to leave out a couple of products.... :/. Any recommendations?
Did you grab the items from the links I provided?

Remember also that you can only use 1 code per order. For instance, you'll need to place two orders to save on OL UK and BLR. See the green text in the OP for more info.

Let me know if this helps...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TWENTY PERCENT OFF BLR!!!!
(don't expect to see this again)

R

rafy99

Awards
Looking at the sale, whats the OL Perfect Cycle?? Doesnt pop up.
Volvo140G

R

rafy99

Awards
ugh finally got me. Picked up 2 exotherm.
Good ****. I got me 2 exotherm, viron and letrone plus alphamine.

now in looking into a couple of OL Products. Definitely getting Arm1care and PCT but Not sure if going for the Mass GH or getting the LGD / MK seperately.

Also wondering if I should give Rad a try but have to do a bit more research.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** me..... Just dropped another $200+ with these çrazy sales.

MAKE THE BLEEDING STOP Volvo140G
You know u like it!

Why say no when it feels SOOOO good to say yes!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI if any of you guys haven't yet - sign up for our newsletter and these sales will be beamed directly into your inbox!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Gonna get a bottle of cardarine each for me and the girlfriend :) gotta stay lean while I'm packing on mass!

S

shirt

Awards
Did you grab the items from the links I provided?

Remember also that you can only use 1 code per order. For instance, you'll need to place two orders to save on OL UK and BLR. See the green text in the OP for more info.

Let me know if this helps...
I just ordered one BLR product with the OLYMPIA discount and tried to follow the email instructions to place a separate order to use the code again.

But, it won't let me because the repeat customer 5% code is applied and that's a double coupon. I don't want to double coupon or use repeat customer code.

Please advise on a work around for full OLYMPIA discount code.

Thanks

S

shirt

Awards
Volvo140G

Never mind. I went ahead and used repeat code (it wasn't that serious) with the in store shipping option.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Never mind. I went ahead and used repeat code (it wasn't that serious) with the in store shipping option.
I ordered twice this morning and got the repeat customer discounts and the Olympia discounts both times with zero issues.

S

shirt

Awards
I ordered twice this morning and got the repeat customer discounts and the Olympia discounts both times with zero issues.
Lucky man, lol. But, it's cool. I still got more than enough taken off. I just hope both orders get combined.

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't know about the repeat customer discount but I just ordered some OL products today and the Olympia25 code worked well. You guys are making me broke with all these sales..:lick:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
OLYMPIA25 not working for me with Ghar1ne

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLYMPIA25 not working for me with Ghar1ne
Make sure it's in all caps without the ! mark. Make sure it's the items from the email link and not the 2 pks or stacks. Used it earlier and it worked eazy peazy.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
How long will dermaTr3st last on the shelf? Want to order some while it is actually still available but don't plan on using it till next year some time

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure it's in all caps without the ! mark. Make sure it's the items from the email link and not the 2 pks or stacks. Used it earlier and it worked eazy peazy.
Cool

I tried answering your PM but your inbox is full

Basically what Jebrook said. Select items from the link provided and make sure the code is entered properly I.e. all caps

LMK if this helps...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long will dermaTr3st last on the shelf? Want to order some while it is actually still available but don't plan on using it till next year some time
I'd stock up, especially while available at this discount. Once its gone its gone.

M

Misfits88

Awards
damn it had to do it, just placed an order for dermatrest,arimacare pro, 2 x follidrone, rebirth, letrone...and there goes my paycheck

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Store it in a cool or room temp place out of the sunlight and keep it sealed and it will still be GTG. I keep mine in a filing cabinet in my basement office or a closet.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'd stock up, especially while available at this discount. Once its gone its gone.
Definitely going to stock up on the good stuff.

I think he meant how long will it last in his supplement closet before expiring :)

yup :)

Store it in a cool or room temp place out of the sunlight and keep it sealed and it will still be GTG. I keep mine in a filing cabinet in my basent office or a closet.
That's what I was hoping!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
damn it had to do it, just placed an order for dermatrest,arimacare pro, 2 x follidrone, rebirth, letrone...and there goes my paycheck
Oh man I hear you on that one......

Its like I can't resist haha

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nvrmnd, didn't realize prolactrone was not included in link. :rolleyes:

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established