OL + OL UK 25% Off Sale Exclusively @ PHW Supplements

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
unnamed.png

We'd like to give a big welcome to Olympus Labs and Olympus UK and introduce them to
PHW Supplements with 25% off BOTH lineups
ALL SEPTEMBER!

USE COUPON CODE: OL25

YES, you heard right... 25% OFF ALL OL + OL UK ALL SEPTEMBER
ONLY AT PHW SUPPLEMENTS!

ALL OL + OL UK ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL FRIDAY!

Power. Performance. Payoff.

www.phwsupplements.com

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this real life? Don't miss out on this awesome sale this month! Great products at an amazing price

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A great deal on a quality product line! Gotta get in on this!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25% on both lines?!?!? Oh hell yeah!! Get on this people...

Comeuppance

Awards
There goes my paycheck, and my rent, and my knife collection, and my kidney, and my blood plasma...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
25% damn son!!! I suggest people get on this!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
At the moment: Ep1c, Ep1c TD, and Conqu3r will be added in 2-3 weeks when all Ep1c stock will be back in and when the new Conqu3r will be released!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap!!! That's freaking awesome!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Yes and Yes.

Plus the new Conqu3r in a few weeks?!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm beyond pumped for this. On my last tub of Conqu3r DEG right now and need a reload haha. Plus I'm sure I'll grab a few more items on my way out : )

P.S. I hope you're getting a good stock of new Conqu3r. I have a feeling it's gonna fly off the shelves.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I noticed the awesome sale - just placed my first order with you guys to try out Radar1ne. Thanks!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Glad I noticed the awesome sale - just placed my first order with you guys to try out Radar1ne. Thanks!!
Nice man.

I think you are gonna love it. What's your set up going to look like for the run + PCT?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal Alan!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shipped out already!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipped out already!
Dude.......talk about ridiculously fast! It was like 5 minutes after my first reply in this thread that I got the shipping notification; straight up awesome service.

Kboxer7 - Thinking I'll start the RAD at 8mg/day, and have OL Super PCT on hand along with a stash of clomid and torem for PCT needs. Also exemestane for an AI. I have a loooooong history of PH/DS use and have run two cycles of Osta which were great, so I'm certainly excited about RAD considering a lot of the feedback on it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude.......talk about ridiculously fast! It was like 5 minutes after my first reply in this thread that I got the shipping notification; straight up awesome service.

Kboxer7 - Thinking I'll start the RAD at 8mg/day, and have OL Super PCT on hand along with a stash of clomid and torem for PCT needs. Also exemestane for an AI. I have a loooooong history of PH/DS use and have run two cycles of Osta which were great, so I'm certainly excited about RAD considering a lot of the feedback on it!
We look forward to hearing your feedback as well!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wait....Are you guys planning on getting some Trest?
Tr3st is limited time only, the batch is almost all out.

IF it becomes available again, then hell yes we're going to offer it!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is WOW! 25% off OL and OL UK products!!!

This is an amazing deal everyone! For those of you who have not used OL products and are on the fence about them, take my word that they are quality and effective products. I would not miss out on this opportunity.

Plus this sale is running through ALL of SEPTEMBER!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude.......talk about ridiculously fast! It was like 5 minutes after my first reply in this thread that I got the shipping notification; straight up awesome
Thank you very much Alan! Let us know how you like it.

You're straight up awesome!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tracking is showing delivery Monday?! You mean I don't have to wait 2 weeks for delivery? I want my supps and I want my supps fast and your delivery is happening before the other shop I ordered from shipped! You have a new loyal customer right here :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yea, our warehouse doesn't mess around!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, this insane sale is going all of September?!?! There is a lot of days left, heck yeah!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even halfway through!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even halfway through!
Thank goodness! I already placed another order earlier today, and don't be surprised if I place another by the end of the week..... just need to stop being indecisive and figure out what else I want. :) Thanks again, PHW!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have you seen these deals ??? It's just amazing how well phwsupplements puts together these things great job guys !!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank goodness! I already placed another order earlier today, and don't be surprised if I place another by the end of the week..... just need to stop being indecisive and figure out what else I want. :) Thanks again, PHW!
Thank you for the continued support Alan, we appreciate it!!!

As a reminder to all, this sale is running ALL SEPTEMBER long!

25% OFF ALL OL AND OL UK PRODUCTS

Who does that?!?

WE DO!!!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
The OL + OL UK 25% Off Sale Exclusively @ PHW Supplements is going on ALL SEPTEMBER!

Make sure you stock up on your OL stash right now!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a dream last night that I was standing on top of Mt. Olympus as a perfectly sculpted Demigod. I then woke up this morning and realized that I can turn that dream into a reality simply by stopping on over at PHWSupplements and utilizing their coupon code:

OL25 for 25% off ALL OL and OL UK products.

Are you ready to become a DEMIGOD?

I know I am.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
September is nearing an end folks. The thing about DEMIGODS is that they stay strong until the very end. Don't hesitate on placing any last minute orders!

25% OFF ALL OL and OL UK products with the coupon code OL25

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
September is nearing an end folks. The thing about DEMIGODS is that they stay strong until the very end. Don't hesitate on placing any last minute orders!

25% OFF ALL OL and OL UK products with the coupon code OL25
Order sent, product delivered, already enjoying the gains. Great retailer here, highly recommended!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
ATTENTION:

We are approaching the 7 day deadline for this amazing sale. Make sure you stock up now and take advantage of this 25% sale!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're finishing off this one with a bang! http://phwsupplements.com/brands/Olympus-Labs.html Ep1c Unleashed is now available to buy! And Ep1c TD is available to pre order! SO don't miss out on 25% off on ALL of our Olympus labs products, get in while the gettings good!

Capchaos

Awards
Yup applies to other items i put in cart but not epic.