NUTRAPLANET Labor Day SALE - #YOLOBOGOS +100 items on sale!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP_LaborDay_Sale.jpg

Sick BOGO deals and Savings up to 90% off MSRP or more!

***Be sure to also checkout the Primeval Line Drive Sale: prices already marked down 30% or more + FREE t-shirt with every order containing Primeval products.***

:bow28:

Epic deals on your favorite brands like:

• USPlabs
  • Primeval Labs
  • Olympus Labs
  • SNS
  • BPS
  • EvoMuse
  • Genomyx
  • & MORE!!!

Sale ends Tuesday 9/7/15 or while supplies last!

Happy Labor Day everyone! :beerchug:

fsupat

Awards
Tried to order 6 bottles of USPLabs Cissus BOGO and the BOGO was not applying in the cart. Please fix. Ive been buying Cissus from your company for years.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
yeah, site seems a little quirky still. i'll try again tomorrow

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
No flat rate shipping on international orders? :ponder:

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
placed some items last week. they are still not shipped. and no reply to my emails.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it won't let me add any of your products to my cart successfully. is this a problem on just my end?
I had same problem. Had six items in and then it quit adding any items but would delete items still. also it would not let me sign in to checkout. It was close to the deadline and I was getting very frustrated. I emailed customer service about the issues but no response as of yet. Really hope they get these things sorted out soon.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I had same problem. Had six items in and then it quit adding any items but would delete items still. also it would not let me sign in to checkout. It was close to the deadline and I was getting very frustrated. I emailed customer service about the issues but no response as of yet. Really hope they get these things sorted out soon.
yeah, i just didn't even order. Kind of glad it was such a hassle, i got enough supplement **** as it is

jhhotrod1776

jhhotrod1776

Awards
Next time I'm just going straight to primeval labs. Just gotta figure out how to get my money back from nutraplanet.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Next time I'm just going straight to primeval labs. Just gotta figure out how to get my money back from nutraplanet.
You can always ask me I will point you in the direction whenever possible. There are a few very good ones going currently.