Nutriverse - OL UK TR3ST and DermaTR3ST - 20% OFF

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Volvo you hve deals for gharine? So I can buy a few bottles of trest and mk at the same time

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Woah, did not expect Tr3st to come back! I never got to try it before, but am excited. From what I've read, it's a better "test base" (more like a test replacement) than anything else on the market. Dug up a few old threads from when the OG Olympus Labs made it:

anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/251488-q-olympus-labs.html

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/251561-trestolone-ph-ds.html

I'm assuming the OL UK guys will get some threads going, but I thought these old ones could help in the meantime.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ZackD89

Yeah its dope... tr3st is gooood stuff. Best legal tbase for sure. An amazing return!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ive read it kicks in pretty quick.
Depends on the user. Dnt really feel it kick in for me. I use it for a base and it does the job better than other compounds besides test of course

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Is the shutdown really as bad as people say? Plus the methyl estrogen

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* no bulk discounts on trest, sorry guise *

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles enroute for me. Thinking maybe I should have purchased four...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully it stays in stock for a while. I mean it's back right?. Not on the ban list so OL brought it back. They wouldn't give it to us and then take it away. That's like giving a dog a bowl of meat and letting him have one bite and then taking the bowl away- I hope you aren't too attached to your hands!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it stays in stock for a while. I mean it's back right?. Not on the ban list so OL brought it back. They wouldn't give it to us and then take it away. That's like giving a dog a bowl of meat and letting him have one bite and then taking the bowl away- I hope you aren't too attached to your hands!
I guess it really depends to how far they (OL) want to push the envelope. It would be nice to see it stay in stock but we may have to purchase it overseas in the future. I have a feeling the run(s) of this compound will be short and sweet.

It's a pity that the US government devotes so much time trying to ban these items as opposed to just regulating them in a way that ensures the protection of the consumer. Unfortunately they will not be happy until every last gym rat is shooting test up in the back of a gym somewhere.

How's the war on drugs doing these days? Prohibition anybody?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Same (two of the TD). I want to try it out first before stocking up, but it does sound awesome. I'm tempted to use it as my test base with Super Mandro (1-DHEA) instead of Andro the Giant (4-DHEA). I guess I'll see how the 4-DHEA treats me, and if I feel the need, I can switch to Trest.

Looking forward to seeing what info the OL UK guys can provide on the product. Stacks, PCT, etc.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Same (two of the TD). I want to try it out first before stocking up, but it does sound awesome. I'm tempted to use it as my test base with Super Mandro (1-DHEA) instead of Andro the Giant (4-DHEA). I guess I'll see how the 4-DHEA treats me, and if I feel the need, I can switch to Trest.

Looking forward to seeing what info the OL UK guys can provide on the product. Stacks, PCT, etc.
That's a good call on seeing how you respond to it first!

Other than Test, Trest is supposed to be the best base out there. If it were me, I'd be tempted to save it and use it as a base for compounds that are much harsher then 1-DHEA. The 4-DHEA should be just what the doctor ordered.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA based ph are a joke compared to trest.
It actually is. Ive tried both and for what it's supposed to do, dhea based phs are significantly weaker than a true aas which doesn't go through 2step conversions.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta combine pleasure ala Caligula... WIN

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
That's a good call on seeing how you respond to it first!

Other than Test, Trest is supposed to be the best base out there. If it were me, I'd be tempted to save it and use it as a base for compounds that are much harsher then 1-DHEA. The 4-DHEA should be just what the doctor ordered.
I like how you think! Not sure what I'll run trest with though. Maybe trest and radarine together? Seems like a good mix since rad causes shutdown fast too.

The DHEA based ph are a joke compared to trest.
No doubt! How do you plan on running your trest?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Please tell me this sale will last til next Friday....:( I need to get paid!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess it really depends to how far they (OL) want to push the envelope. It would be nice to see it stay in stock but we may have to purchase it overseas in the future. I have a feeling the run(s) of this compound will be short and sweet.

It's a pity that the US government devotes so much time trying to ban these items as opposed to just regulating them in a way that ensures the protection of the consumer. Unfortunately they will not be happy until every last gym rat is shooting test up in the back of a gym somewhere.

How's the war on drugs doing these days? Prohibition anybody?
If Trest is banned, it won't be by the government per se. It would more then likely be the FDA coming down on
Supplement companies for making something that is currently being researched as a Medication for TRT/HRT.

http://www.popcouncil.org/research/ment-subdermal-implants-for-men

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how you think! Not sure what I'll run trest with though. Maybe trest and radarine together? Seems like a good mix since rad causes shutdown fast too.

No doubt! How do you plan on running your trest?
I don't know yet. There are just so many options and it's gonna be a while before I get to it. Probably 100mg stacked with something, then again Trest is great all on it's own.

warrior737

Awards
[QUOTE=T

I wish dermafury was brought back. LOLZ

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Would trest be a good stack for Blackstone Labs blackjack?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver, Whacked, Jebrook, Dma378, MrKleen73, @BigRed1974, RickyBlobby, CJNator, uubiduu, McCrew530, @Bighulksmash, mixedup, Matthandyo, made2last, thu_hobbit, M.I.D, mountainman33, @Booneman

GTFIH!!!!! It's back!!!!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver, Whacked, Jebrook, Dma378, MrKleen73, @BigRed1974, RickyBlobby, CJNator, uubiduu, McCrew530, @Bighulksmash, mixedup, Matthandyo, made2last, thu_hobbit, M.I.D, mountainman33, @Booneman

Talk about being behind on the news...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah buddy!! Already purchased!!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 No love for me bro..?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 No love for me bro..?
You were in here already! You would have been first on my list if you weren't in here already :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63