PHW SUPPLEMENTS IS BACK

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
PHW SUPPLEMENTS IS BACK View attachment 122089

PHW Supplements, formerly Prohormone Warehouse, was founded by a family that loves fitness. We started off by deciding to extend our love and passion for health and nutrition to everyone we can! Throughout the years, we've grown and evolved as a company. That's why we are able to offer the best brands and the best prices. We know this industry.

We noticed how much you all love Primeval Labs, that's why we're offering 20% OFF ALL PRIMEVAL LABS PRODUCTS! We even made some advanced stacks - for those of you who are looking to take it to the next level! It even applies there!

Our goal at PHW Supplements is to provide our customers with the best products at the best prices. We're your one stop online supplement shop! We care about you and your goals.

If you want change, if you're looking to get further, and if you're trying to break PR's, this is the place to be. We exist to fuel the revolution within! Our mission is for you to not spend but to get the most from you spending.

Visit us and contact one of our support experts directly via live chat, email, or phone!

PHW Supplements
Buy Bodybuilding Pro-Anabolic Supplements and SARMs | PHW Supplements
Power. Performance. Payoff.

Support staff

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=227779
Mention WILL10 in order comments !!

View attachment 122088

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash cheers , and BUMP for the PRIMEVAL LABS discounts! Get at it fellas!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash whats the word on the tridermal, have you ran?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash whats the word on the tridermal, have you ran?
I have used it in my alpha 1 stack . im on yeti as of now and i have a log in log section . I loved it . give the tri dermal a shot . You wont be disappointed! !

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have full stock on all Primeval Labs products.

Make sure you stock up with this 20% promo! Nothing but great reviews and feedback on Primeval - definitely one of our favorite brands!

Advanced Stacks (CAN BE RAN FOR 8-12 WEEKS):

ANDRO LEAN BULK STACK

ANDRO-EPI SHREDDED STACK

LEAN BULK SARM STACK

We have many more great stacks and deals. Make sure you stock up while you can!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
LOTS OF AMAZING DEALS GUYS ... SERIOUS PRODUCTS FOR THE SERIOUS ATHLETES !!!!
COME CHECK US OUT !!!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
checked it out already DonnieM

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the other guy that is suppose to be a rep for PHW?. Haven't seen one post from him about PHW since he was announced as a rep.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
He's here some where let me grab him hold up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
nfmejia0486 hes our 2nd rep ... good guy knows his stuff.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
PHW has some good stuff and all legit. I'm loving the Primeval sale going on now guys... 20% off come on now!
Personally I swear by Andro Quad as I've run it before with some seriously sick gains!!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Thanks for the intro on here bighulksmash !

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
PHW has some good stuff and all legit. I'm loving the Primeval sale going on now guys... 20% off come on now!
Personally I swear by Andro Quad as I've run it before with some seriously sick gains!!!
how sick is sick? like terminally ill gainz bruhh? lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
how sick is sick? like terminally ill gainz bruhh? lol
Lol. Well I definitely let my age show in that post of mine. I saw a bit of fluffiness which I attribute to the 4andro but definitely also saw some additions of muscle everywhere.

Currently logging a liquid 1andro but also have a Primeval Labs 1andro max on hand to run right after this 30 day log in running if the liquid from the competition.

Anyways back to the topic at hand... I have the Primeval 1andro on hand because I swear by Primeval and their Hardcore line especially Andro Quad.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
for sure, why would you recommend the andro quad? Have you ran a comparable product as far as ingredient list? Just asking as you are now a rep.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I won't lie and say I've run anything truly comparable to it. I've run the cutting and the bulk LG Sciences stacks but ingredients in either of the 2 doesn't match Andro Quad to compare.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
ah alright. well yea I believe the lg kits are weak...but that's my opinion. I would love to run a sponsored tri-dermal as the product is pretty much the only one in its league currently. TD products destroy orals as far as results and absorption.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I can definitely say that for the 3 weeks I initially ran the Andro Quad I saw the gains and then I ordered another bottle to run before my other bottle ran out. But just those initial 3 weeks I saw the differences.

I definitely haven't tried TD yet but have read the same things too. Soon maybe I'll run since TD once I'm done with my current log of 1 Andro and finish my Primeval bottle with it.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I can definitely say that for the 3 weeks I initially ran the Andro Quad I saw the gains and then I ordered another bottle to run before my other bottle ran out. But just those initial 3 weeks I saw the differences.

I definitely haven't tried TD yet but have read the same things too. Soon maybe I'll run since TD once I'm done with my current log of 1 Andro and finish my Primeval bottle with it.
what's the strongest ph yal carry? I'm assuming it's the yeti considering the crazy cocktail that's in it lol?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Welcome back guys!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys we have some great deals primeval 20%off everything. 10% off code WILL10 . IF you guys have any questions feel free to mention me or my partner. Or pm either of us .

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled early this week for some awesome deals! Got some big things coming your way shortly!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay tuned for a couple big announcements coming this week!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patience my friend :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time is drawing near!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Too bad the international shipping cost is too damn high!

Armbender

Awards
PHW may be back, but the will NEVER see my business AGAIN

$650 purchase, I didn't even get a free preworkout sample from the damn company!

You know what I got! ANOTHER $125 bill at more door!!!
Even Popeyes or supplement king or GNC gives you a god damn free shaker for spending $50!!!
Most expensive stack on the PLANET. Most disappointed I've ever been with a supplement order in my life

Not only do I not recommend this company, especially for Canadians, I actually want to spend my time on every internet public forum I can and complain.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PHW may be back, but the will NEVER see my business AGAIN

$650 purchase, I didn't even get a free preworkout sample from the damn company!

You know what I got! ANOTHER $125 bill at more door!!!
Even Popeyes or supplement king or GNC gives you a god damn free shaker for spending $50!!!
Most expensive stack on the PLANET. Most disappointed I've ever been with a supplement order in my life

Not only do I not recommend this company, especially for Canadians, I actually want to spend my time on every internet public forum I can and complain.
Another $125 bill at your door?

Not to defend them as I have never shopped there, but I wouldn't expect something to be included if there were no guarantees of it.

Armbender

Awards
Well when an un-named rep says they r gonna hook u up huge on top of ur big order, you would expect SOMETHING

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There was a mix up at the warehouse. Im looking into it with customer service right now .

Armbender

Awards
Yeah duty

And never again

I've ordered from strong supps, orbit, mr supps, bb.com and never encounters this

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can't do anything about your duty cost, that's pretty rough though. Did you reach out to anyone about the mixup before posting here?

Armbender

Awards
Yes I did

The rep that referred me to phw and the stack choice

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you messaged him and then a half hour later made the post? We're getting to the bottom of it, looks like a mix up at the warehouse that we will take care of. Takes a minute to get to these sometimes, as reps aren't glued to the forums 24/7 but we get to them ASAP.