SAVE 20% ON ALL NEW FORSKOLIN-95+ by PES

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would you buy this when Shift is cheaper and has equal doses of the two ingredients, plus others?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Why would you buy this when Shift is cheaper and has equal doses of the two ingredients, plus others?
Yeah I was wondering this too. The price for this stuff is steep, especially when Shift has all of that and more.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say tomato I say tomatoe

Shift has more actives while the new Forskolin 95+ has only 2.

The Forskolin 95+ is cheaper with this 20% discount too....

Variety/options make life worth living! Pick up which ever product is more suited to your goals...

K

khelzy

Awards
You say tomato I say tomatoe
Shift has more actives while the new Forskolin 95+ has only 2.
No ****, previous posters pointed this out, and were asking what the benefits were in comparison.

The Forskolin 95+ is cheaper with this 20% discount too....
Forskolin-95+ by PES with 20% off is $23.99
Shift with 10% off is $23.39

So no, it isn't cheaper.

Variety/options make life worth living! Pick up which ever product is more suited to your goals...
What do you mean suited to your goals? If they're taking this product, then their main objective is to lose weight, which clearly, Shift has the advantage over with it's synergistic effects.

The main benefits of Forskolin include:
1. Breaks down stored fat
2. Boosts metabolism*
3. Helps induced thermogenesis

Unless anyone is allergic to anything else that's in Shift besides from Forskolin, always go for Shift.

And this Nutri rep is a joke. Spends more time writing nonsense to make their internet persona that no one cares for stand out more than actually doing research and answering people's question. How you got your role is beyond me.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****, previous posters pointed this out, and were asking what the benefits were in comparison.

Forskolin-95+ by PES with 20% off is $23.99
Shift with 10% off is $23.39

So no, it isn't cheaper.

What do you mean suited to your goals? If they're taking this product, then their main objective is to lose weight, which clearly, Shift has the advantage over with it's synergistic effects.

The main benefits of Forskolin include:
1. Breaks down stored fat
2. Boosts metabolism*
3. Helps induced thermogenesis

Unless anyone is allergic to anything else that's in Shift besides from Forskolin, always go for Shift.

And this Nutri rep is a joke. Spends more time writing nonsense to make their internet persona that no one cares for stand out more than actually doing research and answering people's question. How you got your role is beyond me.
My sincerest apologies for my lack of math skills, and I'm sorry you're upset :)

Don't buy the product if you're not interested, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

A

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was wondering this too. The price for this stuff is steep, especially when Shift has all of that and more.
Personally I don't want the other ingredients(synephrine, etc.) contained in shift. In fact, that is the reason I've never tried shift. This formula on the other hand, is something that I will probably try.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I don't want the other ingredients(synephrine, etc.) contained in shift. In fact, that is the reason I've never tried shift. This formula on the other hand, is something that I will probably try.

Good point on the synephrine. I am also thinking that forskolin itself has some use while bulking and shift is more of a cutting agent - but still, the price is steep. This product was steep before, it should be $15/bottle or so, IMO.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My sincerest apologies for my lack of math skills, and I'm sorry you're upset :)

Don't buy the product if you're not interested, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
Lmao that dude is trippin for no reason...