MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
wow
amazing sale. Might grab some LEGEND and stack with my CnP so i can run 9mg LGD

khelzy

Awards
"The gift certificate you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order."

This means we cant buy both the regular OL and OL UK together in the same order and be able to use the coupon =/

Deff don't want to pay for shipping twice.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Email cust support. Nutraverse has great support. Talk to mah dude matt

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The gift certificate you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order."

This means we cant buy both the regular OL and OL UK together in the same order and be able to use the coupon =/

Select your items from this list...

July 4th 2015 Sales

khelzy

Awards
Select your items from this list...

July 4th 2015 Sales
Doesn't look like you understood my inquiry correctly. Actually, been following your posts and you often misunderstand peoples inquiries, no offense.

Olympus Labs(regular) july25
Olympus Labs UK july30

If I'm buying Ep1c (olympus labs regular), and GHAR1NE (olympus labs UK)on the same order, neither coupons would apply. Which means in order to purchase those products, people would have to do two different transactions.
'
PS: btw, the extra 5% off advertised in adding two of the same items in the cart, isn't honoring the correct discount as well.

UPDATE: I had to read your other thread further down to even find what the answer was. Directly from your post.

"Important Information:
*All Sales are valid till midnight July 11th.
*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred.
*If the code does not work, that means you need to add the item specifically in the 4th of July sales category in order to make it work."

So yes, everyone needs to make more than transaction to get both OL and OLUK products.

Do you just copy and paste what your team gives you without reviewing information? Would help to include this part on top of this thread with your promotion so people know they will be reimbursed for shipping. Thanks and happy 4th to all.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Khelzy,

Sorry for any confusion bro, the "important info" segment of the sale appears to have answered your questions. Have a good one...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
'
PS: btw, the extra 5% off advertised in adding two of the same items in the cart, isn't honoring the correct discount as well.
I was confused by the bulk discount when I first shopped at nutriverse. As far as I can tell, reading the shop FAQ and such, all products have the bulk discount figures on their page, but this doesnt mean the bulk discount will apply to every single product; only certain products have bulk discounting active at any one time.

To find out if a particular product currently offers bulk discount, either add multiple units to your cart (and, if applicable, the bulk discount will automatically apply); or, on the product page, click the "Buy in bulk and save" link that is just below the "Add to cart" link and a popup should appear if the bulk discount for that product is active.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

Our shopping cart software won't allow multiple codes at once, yes i know its quite ridiculous and outdated, and yes i did complain to them many times about this, hopefully they can do something about it. The important thing is we absolutely will automatically consolidate all shipping costs, this simply means place as many orders as you want, we will then package up your total order, weigh it, and refund anything extra you were charged, since everyone should know if they already don't, that cost increments per each lb on heavier packages goes down the heavier the package is.

Thank you!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doesn't look like you understood my inquiry correctly. Actually, been following your posts and you often misunderstand peoples inquiries, no offense.

Olympus Labs(regular) july25
Olympus Labs UK july30

If I'm buying Ep1c (olympus labs regular), and GHAR1NE (olympus labs UK)on the same order, neither coupons would apply. Which means in order to purchase those products, people would have to do two different transactions.
'

UPDATE: I had to read your other thread further down to even find what the answer was. Directly from your post.

"Important Information:
*All Sales are valid till midnight July 11th.
*Due to our shopping cart software only allowing one coupon code at a time, Nutriverse is offering the consolidation of all shipping costs on multiple orders placed. This means place as many orders as you’d like and we’ll automatically refund any extra shipping costs incurred.
*If the code does not work, that means you need to add the item specifically in the 4th of July sales category in order to make it work."

So yes, everyone needs to make more than transaction to get both OL and OLUK products.

Do you just copy and paste what your team gives you without reviewing information? Would help to include this part on top of this thread with your promotion so people know they will be reimbursed for shipping. Thanks and happy 4th to all.
Some items will not have bulk discount pricing unfortunately. We chose the model of granting one huge discount this sale rather than doing a 15% and then up to 30% off with bulk discount pricing model because we wanted everyone to save big this time! That's not to say there might be some items that will still apply the bulk discount on top of the coupon code :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx Bro :) would deffo be nice if you could add armistane or something like that to combat estro :)
Could add AR1MACARE PRO has 2 estro blockers in it.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed some Radar1ne, LJ100, and Ep1c Unleashed. The new Ar1macare Pro and Sup3r PCT look awesome too, but I already have some cycle support and OTC PCT stuff on hand. Next time I need to get more I'll definitely be looking into those.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
bugger, obviously wasnt paying attention, stock wont be available to ship for another 11 days (hopefully)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Could add AR1MACARE PRO has 2 estro blockers in it.
Sure but the cost would go pretty High .. How is the shipping to Denmark ? I mean it would be crappy losing the stuff in costums ��

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure but the cost would go pretty High .. How is the shipping to Denmark ? I mean it would be crappy losing the stuff in costums ��
There is nothing in AR1MACARE PRO that would cause it to get seized at customs I believe.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is nothing in AR1MACARE PRO that would cause it to get seized at customs I believe.
The new ar1macare pro and sup3r pct are so loaded they pose border security threats..... not nans!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The new ar1macare pro and sup3r pct are so loaded they pose border security threats..... not nans!!!
Its a matter of national security :D !!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bumpin

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends midnight tonight (eastern time zone)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway to still get a discount on this?! I just saw this and am going to buy Ghar1ne and CARDAR1NE. Ive never actually bought anything off Nutriverse, is ther any deal I can get?

Thanks guys!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anyway to still get a discount on this?! I just saw this and am going to buy Ghar1ne and CARDAR1NE. Ive never actually bought anything off Nutriverse, is ther any deal I can get?

Thanks guys!
Sorry bro.... deal ended last night!

We regularly put together sales and promos so stay tuned ;)

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I tried making a purchase at 10:30 pm EST last night and it told me the discount code was not valid because the sale ended. ...Oh well. Guess they didn't want my money.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried making a purchase at 10:30 pm EST last night and it told me the discount code was not valid because the sale ended. ...Oh well. Guess they didn't want my money.
I would email CS to sort this out for you or maybe Volvo140G can help.... it would be a shame for you to lose out on those gainz :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, no, we want your money ;)

Apologies bro, we had a few hiccups last nite, you weren't alone. I'll forward your info along and we'll get it all straightened out.... before I do that, what were u trying to pick up?

Thanks GNO - good looking out homie!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436729218.085267.jpg

Was just going to grab this... And it was at 9:50 apparently. Glad I screen shot it. Lol

muscle inc.

Awards
Is it still a possibility for the OL line to ship out tomorrow or is it being pushed out further??

garz

garz

Awards
Yeah, interested in knowing when these are gonna drop. Wanna stack these with some other goodies...

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thanks guys!
email us [email protected] and will take care of you, we know its summer, and people are away, so we wanna make sure you take advantage of these savings!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
This. Thought it was shipping the 14th, my order is still waiting fulfillment
I think Nutriverse is supposed to begin shipping out the orders today. Any update?

EDIT: Just got the emails saying my orders were shipped and they refunded me some shipping costs :D It's going to feel like Christmas when all this stuff gets here.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
All 3 of mine were shipped together yesterday with delivery tomorrow. I'm sure they're getting to them all they must have a ton of orders

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
My 2 orders also got shipped yesterday... :thumbsup: