Nutriverse Memorial Day SALE!!!

1. Nutriverse Memorial Day SALE!!!

USE COUPON CODE "MEM10" TO SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE.

USE COUPON CODE "MEM20" TO SAVE 20% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS, CHAOS AND PAIN, PERFORMAX LABS, PRIMEVAL LABS, PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS, ALPHA LAB TECHNOLOGIES, AND **** SPORTS NUTRITION PRODUCTS.

Enjoy folks - be sure to thank our veterans as well!

2. Set up you next cycle/stack with these deals, sale ends at midnight on Monday!!
    •   

3. WHY is the code not working, trying to order ep1c unleashed and mem20 or mem10 isn't working and its only allowing me to enter code at payment option, I thought it was in the cart as well???

4. THIS Is pissing me off none of these coupon codes on any site are working for me WTF is it me or what???

5. OOPS I was on nutraplanet! Lmao my apologies! haa
    •   

6. Administrator

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Got a little too damn excited lmao
    Name:  37628127.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  105.9 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    WHY is the code not working, trying to order ep1c unleashed and mem20 or mem10 isn't working and its only allowing me to enter code at payment option, I thought it was in the cart as well???
    I added ep1c unleashed to my cart.

Clicked on the cart to see what was in there and before I clicked "proceed to checkout" there's two boxes, one says "enter coupon code". I typed in MEM20 (all caps) and hit "go" in that same box and the discount was applied.

Give it a shot, maybe you entered it in the box below which says "redeem gift certificate code" and it didnt work there or maybe you hit proceed to checkout first?

9. LMK Cali I'll do my best to help u out here.... anything to spicen up your raging huge beast of a tamale

10. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    OOPS I was on nutraplanet! Lmao my apologies! haa
    Ha!!! I must've missed this typing out my response - LMFAO!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    LMK Cali I'll do my best to help u out here.... anything to spicen up your raging huge beast of a tamale
    lmao! thanks bro!

12. Picked up some OL tudca. 20 per off is nice.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Otheridstaken View Post
    Picked up some OL tudca. 20 per off is nice.
    Good chit homie.... pretty solid savings!

14. Last call....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Memorial Day Sale Suggestions
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:44 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. Memorial Day Sale?
    By Young Gotti in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 126