NEED A WAY TO KEEP THE GAINS? SALE ON GREAT SUPP NOW!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
16d0660f-427a-4faf-9313-89da01bbd50f.jpg

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET 10% OFF
USE CODE: PCT50

When the cycle ends, the real battle begins.

We all love results that come with a hardcore anabolic cycle, but we all hate the prospect of losing our gains after our cycle!

Extreme Performance Group presents a Arime Stage PCT 50 - A PCT Supplement so strong at helping you keep your gains, that it can be used for its own cycle!

How is it so strong?...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking product for a good price!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not bashing, just wondering why this supplement has 2 suppressive ingredients in it, if its designed for PCT...?

Using Osta in PCT has been questionable and most people will be split down the middle as to whether this is
beneficial or not. And even in the people that do support this concept, most will agree that 5 to 10mg is all
you need. This product has 12.5. Now whats even worse, is if someone decides to pop 2 of these per day
as most people might, because if one is good, 2 will be better, now you are taking 25mg of a suppressive
SARM during your PCT.

In addition, this also goes for the 50mg of EpiAndro per dose. Why are you guys putting suppressive EpiAndro
pro hormones in your PCT products...?

This seems like a potentially great product, but should possibly be rebranded to be used on cycle, not post cycle.

Just one mans point of view :soapbox:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks drummy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im not bashing, just wondering why this supplement has 2 suppressive ingredients in it, if its designed for PCT...?

Using Osta in PCT has been questionable and most people will be split down the middle as to whether this is
beneficial or not. And even in the people that do support this concept, most will agree that 5 to 10mg is all
you need. This product has 12.5. Now whats even worse, is if someone decides to pop 2 of these per day
as most people might, because if one is good, 2 will be better, now you are taking 25mg of a suppressive
SARM during your PCT.

In addition, this also goes for the 50mg of EpiAndro per dose. Why are you guys putting suppressive EpiAndro
pro hormones in your PCT products...?

This seems like a potentially great product, but should possibly be rebranded to be used on cycle, not post cycle.

Just one mans point of view :soapbox:
Wondering the same on epiandro... and especially at 50mgs, which is so low its irrelevant to have. Now if you had 12.5 ostarine and 150mg EPIandro per cap you could have a winner but not for a pct product

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering the same on epiandro... and especially at 50mgs, which is so low its irrelevant to have.
Now if you had 12.5 ostarine and 150mg EPIandro per cap you could have a winner
I think they think by keeping it low it won't suppress you. My thoughts are but it up for 150mg of EpiAndro
and 10mg of Osta and rebrand it as a Cycle product. Then you could take 2 - 3 pills per day and get
anywhere from 300 - 450mg of EpiAndro & 20 - 30mg of Osta.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think they think by keeping it low it won't suppress you. My thoughts are but it up for 150mg of EpiAndro
and 10mg of Osta and rebrand it as a Cycle product. Then you could take 2 - 3 pills per day and get
anywhere from 300 - 450mg of EpiAndro & 20 - 30mg of Osta.
@90 caps a bottle, include a bp support and lower the arimistane dose to 25mg per cap.... anyone could run a 4-6 week cycle at 2-3 caps

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.... double post

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The epiandro dose is on the lower end but Some like osta in pct-I agree some people don't but this would still be a nice solo osta product with arimistane and other goodies as well. I see your guys pov though.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong Supplement Shop is NOT EPG. So I contacted EPG regarding these questions and they replied with this:

"Arimestage PCT 50 was formulated to emulate its predecessor Arimestage PCT 5; which had the pro hormone which is now banned called Epistane. This product was formulated to bridge pro hormone cycles and was very popular because of its ability to maintain strength gains in between and after cycles because of the epistane. We as the manufacturer have chosen to keep the same look and name structure from the previous product because of its previous popularity.

Muscle building products post pro hormone ban, are nowhere near as suppressive nor have the same or similar side effects that pro hormones did on the body and liver. If Arimestage PCT 50 is used properly and as suggested it will act as a sufficient post cycle therapy which will be crucial in maintaining strength gains and avoiding any post cycle side effects.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion, this product could in fact be used as a bridge, PCT or standalone product, but was created as a Post Cycle Therapy to help maintain strength gains."

Sincerely

EPG, Extreme Products Group

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Strong Supplement Shop is NOT EPG. So I contacted EPG regarding these questions and they replied with this:

"Arimestage PCT 50 was formulated to emulate its predecessor Arimestage PCT 5; which had the pro hormone which is now banned called Epistane. This product was formulated to bridge pro hormone cycles and was very popular because of its ability to maintain strength gains in between and after cycles because of the epistane. We as the manufacturer have chosen to keep the same look and name structure from the previous product because of its previous popularity.

Muscle building products post pro hormone ban, are nowhere near as suppressive nor have the same or similar side effects that pro hormones did on the body and liver. If Arimestage PCT 50 is used properly and as suggested it will act as a sufficient post cycle therapy which will be crucial in maintaining strength gains and avoiding any post cycle side effects.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion, this product could in fact be used as a bridge, PCT or standalone product, but was created as a Post Cycle Therapy to help maintain strength gains."

Sincerely

EPG, Extreme Products Group
Fast response.... much appreciated

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I guess it would help maintain gains..

Just sucks you'd need a pct for your pct...

But then again, the idea of a serm is really simply to kickstart test production again etc Even with a slightly suppressive product, a serm will work, may just take longer.. I'm sure your T levels won't be as high post cycle, as they were pre cycle.. But as long as the serm did its job, they "should" eventually reach the levels you were at pre cycle..

I personally wouldn't run this in pct, but that doesn't mean it can't be done..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well marketing it as a bridge product makes more sense. thx for the response :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this product? It looks like the perfect addition to my cycle....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is your cycle like? there is only one review on strong since it is still relatively new.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would be using it as part of an on cycle bonus. Looking for some the growth and healing properties of ostarine. I'll be using 500 mgs of test with ol triumph for the first four weeks. See how I respond to that. Use this product as hardening - healing properties. The extra dht sounds good in regards to the test as well...

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
i don't see why companies are putting ostarine (a known suppressant) in a pct? that compound is still holding restraints on your hormonal profile as your are in your revcovery stage... but it probably would run good with rebirth by BLR for a full pct that's virtually non suppressible