40% OFF!!! 48 HRS ONLY - NEW BULKING AGENT LAUNCH!!!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
48 HOURS ONLY
TAKE 40% OFF
USE CODE: GAINSOFSTEEL

Are you looking for a solid bulking agent that can help you put on pounds of hard muscle mass - sounds like a job for Super Mandro!

Faster acting than products costing twice as much, more powerful than testosterone alone, able to help you get your greatest physique. Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements is the latest innovation in the company’s Bulking Series.

LEARN MORE NOW>>>>

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Love Strong Supp Shop and your awesome introductory sales! But why are you marketing this as non-toxic to the liver? The abstract of the study you guys cite concludes by saying "The oral PS 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one improves body composition and muscular strength. However, these changes come at a significant cost. Cardiovascular health and liver function are particularly compromised. Given these findings, we feel the harm associated with this particular PS outweighs any potential benefit." Seems like an effective compound for sure, but shouldn't you encourage users to take cycle support with it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This compound is definitely one of the safest compounds out there. Yes there are potential side effects as there are with any prohormone- the elevation of liver enzymes are pretty minimal. The rise in cholesterol can and probably did return to baseline shortly after the run (although they left that out). The real telling story would be bloodwork post pct which they did not do.

There is always the potential of sides from any compound but I would feel pretty saw using this. Even coop was contemplating using this in the past.

Here is an analysis taken from suppversity.

"You want to know what the size of that expense is?

Well, I already said that the changes in ALT & Co are difficult to judge, I've seen much higher AST & ALT levels than those 41.4 IU/L and 49.4 IU/L (reference ranges are < 41 IU/L and <48 IU/L) after only one training sessions. In the recreationally trained men in Pettersson's study from 2008, for example (see figure 2) - against that background, I would not worry about the alleged liver enzymes first... they are after all also muscle enzymes and last time I checked, converting one amino acid into another - which is what "trans-aminases" do - was not per se a bad thing, per se ;-)"

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the main ingrident same as "
3b-Hydroxy-androstane-17-one " ??

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Afi40, this is a non methylated compound. However you can always add ProteX or any other on cycle supplement to your cycle. Also we have updated the listing to include that as an option for the purchaser. :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQ Nemesis thanks for your question. You are quoting Androsterone, the compound in Super Mandro is 1-Androsterone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
40% get in here!!!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses and updating the page on the Shop! I just read the full study and I think this combo sounds amazing, especially with good cycle support to keep the liver happy.

A few interesting bits from the experiment:
"Our improvements in body composition and muscular strength with [330 mg of 3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one and 150 mg of Bergamottin daily for one month] were equitable to those reported in subjects who received im testosterone enanthate injections [of ~300 mg/week for 20 weeks]." (P. 567) The test E injections had less signs of liver stress, but yeah, this one is legal OTC and doesn't require pinning. Amazing stuff!

"[P]articipants who received [330 mg of 3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one and 150 mg of Bergamottin daily for one month] in combination with the [one month] resistance training intervention may actually have felt better over the course of the study. This sense of well-being may have manifested as an increased ability to keep their emotions under control." (P. 567) Although they conclude by stating that more research needs to done on this, after my Epistane/StanoShred cycle, a PH that has been shown to actually help keep the user calm sounds awesome!

The full study is only about 10 pages. If anyone wants to read it, you can get it at jap.physiology.org/content/jap/116/5/560.full.pdf

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Would almost venture to say if you've had a beer lately that probably affected your liver more than this compound.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^lol. Probably true

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys about 12 hours left on this deal! Do not miss out! Jump on it and then rejoice in dance!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one

Hmmm, I can't seem to find much info on this other than a few snippets from some forum posts.

According to a poster named Archaic: "Its a two step conversion pro-hormone to testosterone, this makes it only effective in high doses. Its very similar to if not almost the same as 1-andro RX by IronMagLabs. It would be considered a very mild ph, but expensive as most would recommend 600mgs per day for a good cycle."

VaughnTrue says: "this stuff is 1-dhea...been out for a while now, AMS had it first. decent ingredient, but id expect people to run 600-800mg/day for decent results."

HenryV, a HIGHLY respected authority on prohromones offers this: 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 100mg = 1-androsterone"

So the consensus seems to be that this compound is legit, but mild, best used by beginners for a longer cycle run. From phdb.