LAUNCH SALE!!! 45% OFF!!! 48 HOURS ONLY!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
48 HRS ONLY
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE
SAVE 45%
USE CODE: EVOLVEDEPI

Anabolic Invasion is upon us!

Technological advancements are pushing the limits of what’s naturally possible! Not just slightly pushing, but massively pushing, resulting in the development of a new anabolic agent!

The Anabolic Alchemy collection welcomes its newest member Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs - A Strong Supplement Shop Exclusive and Game-Changing Lean Bulking Anabolic Agent!

What makes Epi 2.0 a Game-Changer? LEARN MORE NOW>>>>>

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the way to do -(-)Epi!!! :yup:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
45% off!! What is that a typo?;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stock up guys! Without fail someone always PM's me about another insider sale like this. Don't miss out

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats tempting. I dnt knw much about that brand. What other deals do strongsupp have? PM me rep? I dnt want to buy just one product. Waste of shipping.

Zrob77

Awards
Good deal, but hard know what to choose, this or OL new Epic unleased next week!?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That brand had the original epi 2a3a which came out like 4 years ago with over 130 reviews, they also halo-v and Post Cycle 3X and Powedrol-10 amongst others. Solid company with a solid reputation. This price on this sale for this product is great, can not go wrong. Thanks for your interest goodvibes!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That brand had the original epi 2a3a which came out like 4 years ago with over 130 reviews, they also halo-v and Post Cycle 3X and Powedrol-10 amongst others. Solid company with a solid reputation. This price on this sale for this product is great, can not go wrong. Thanks for your interest goodvibes!
This. A lot of good feedback on vital labs. Don't miss out guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn thats tempting. I dnt knw much about that brand. What other deals do strongsupp have? PM me rep? I dnt want to buy just one product. Waste of shipping.
Pm sent

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Hopping on this deal! I was bummed when I missed the launch sale for Androvar. Don't want that same regret again. I'm not totally sold on (-)-Epicatechin supplements since the science isn't fully established and dark chocolate is a good natural source of them, but this launch sale seems like a great way to try it out.

Vital Labs also made Stano Shred. Thought that was worth a mention due to its popularity.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not totally sold on (-)-Epicatechin supplements since the science isn't fully established and dark chocolate is a good natural source of them, but this launch sale seems like a great way to try it out.
The amount of chocolate you would have to eat to get an effective dose of -(-)epi would make you ill, and potentially put you into insulin shock. Taking pills is just so much easier and more healthy.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT!!!!! GET IT NOW SO YOU DO NOT LIVE IN REGRET!!!!

Also the potentially deleterious effects of high doses of theobromine found in cacao extracts and dark chocolate make epicatechin supplements the best source of epicatechin.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on the EP1C Unleashed soon to come out by OL. I'm a huge OL fan and love their PH's.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little over 12 hours left guys! don't live your life with regrets :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Just tried to order some but the code came up as not valid. Did I miss it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah :( not sure what time it ended but I think it was a little after midnight :/ have you signed up for our newsletter? That way you will be one of the first ones to get the email and access to the deals.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 4... nevermind, just rechecked I ordered 5 lolz and 2 daa max

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 4... nevermind, just rechecked I ordered 5 lolz and 2 daa max
Sweet man! Give us some updates when you run it :)

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
Ordered 2. Couldn't justify not ordering it at that price. Thanks for the hook up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2. Couldn't justify not ordering it at that price. Thanks for the hook up.
Yes sir. The insiders are amazing. 2 bottles will make for a great run

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Just received my bottle! Thanks for the fast turnaround as always.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man! Give us some updates when you run it :)
Is there a guide regarding to running it 3 weeks on, one week off? or 5 days on, 2 off? I see the directions on the write up, but I have read that it sometimes loses effectiveness after 3-4 weeks and your body needs a break. I guess with as many bottles as I have, I could experiment... I'm not finding many threads related to the product itself. It's gonna get here tomorrow though, so that should be good.

I bought it partly for the other anti-oxidant results as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run 8 weeks straight if I were you then take 4 weeks off :) some have run Epi 6 months straight and enjoyed it. I don't like to personally run anything longer than 8-12 weeks max unless it's a multi, creatine, etc.