NANO TECHNOLOGY SOLID SUPPLEMENT ON SALE NOW! GET IT ASAP!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8715ac89-89da-4151-8809-189a316fcf97.jpg

FOR A LIMITED TIME
SAVE 10%
USE CODE: NANO6X

The Dawn of a New Era is upon us!

The pendulum has swung! Technological advancement has given birth to a new breed of muscle building supplements that are up to 6 times more effective than the most powerful supplements on the market!

The bar has been raised for what was thought to be naturally possible!

Strong Supplement Shop presents Nano Genin by Assault Nano Series, the most powerful anabolic supplement to help build muscle without affecting your natural testosterone production!

To this date Nano Genin may be one of the most exciting products ever made, as it combines an ingredient that is the first of its kind with a new and innovative approach called...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be in my next order. People always complain about bioavailability of laxo products.... Problem solved!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save your money
you said you used a bottle right? Our reviews have been great. You ran the 50mg daily? Were you taking anything else when you ran it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle and a half. 6 weeks running it a bit over the suggested dose. Who knws maybe laxogen in general just doesn't work for me.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt on anything but I did switch to epic after and ara.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I ran this for 8 weeks and got some of the best pumps and noticed more fullness in my muscles then any other natural anabolic ive ever taken. it was even comparable to the pumps I was getting when running Msten and Trest. you want to run it at 100mg per day for best results (2 bottles). I ended up burning through 4 bottles but it was well worth it as I looked a lot harder and fuller and felt stronger.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran this for 8 weeks and got some of the best pumps and noticed more fullness in my muscles then any other natural anabolic ive ever taken. it was even comparable to the pumps I was getting when running Msten and Trest. you want to run it at 100mg per day for best results (2 bottles). I ended up burning through 4 bottles but it was well worth it as I looked a lot harder and fuller and felt stronger.
awesome! Most of the feedback has been great

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i've noticed a lot of positive feedback as well! I'm thinking of picking up a bottle myself to.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
its definitely worth it if you run it at the right doses... if you are going to only get a "bottle and a half" like the dude above and run it for 4 measley weeks then your better off using something else. like i said running it at 100 mg per day for 8 weeks gave me some sick pumps during my workouts. I noticed more muscular endurance and i was hardly ever sore during the course of the 8 weeks of using it. i noticed the pumps around week 2 and the physical effects kicking in right around week 4

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
IronTitan41

Pls reread my statement. I ran it for 6 weeks. I ran it at recommended dose and it actually states on the label not to go over 1.5ml. If you dnt knw why it's there then do your hw.

Now if you're overdosing then go for it. Spend all the money you want. Id rather use it something more effective.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Besides the only reason I stopped at 6 because I knew it was useless. Pls tell me how much did you spend on your 8 week run at 100mg a day

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Besides the only reason I stopped at 6 because I knew it was useless. Pls tell me how much did you spend on your 8 week run at 100mg a day
Apparently over 200 bux yikes:shock:

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
haha luckily i caught it when they had it on their launch promo so i basically got 4 bottles at the price of two :banana:

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
also... you don't just buy 1 jar of protein/creatine/test booster and take it for 6 weeks and expect to make big gains. Same concept with nano genin or any other laxogenin supplement, you have to use it CONSISTENTLY use it to have it work for you. Laxogenin is a great supplement that increases protein synthesis and increases nitrogen retention. It does an excellent job at that. With it it working overtime to to rebuild and repair muscle through protein synthesis its in your best interest to up protein intake significantly. Many people skip this important step. It's not a prohormone for bulking. 1 and a half bottles for a short 6 week run is not going to give you 10lbs of muscle gains. Also if you are 200+ lbs running it at only 50 mg per day... that would be called under dosing.

"Overdosing" would mean you are going above the sweet spot doses of the compound itself... laxogenin can be ran up to 100 mg per day without any issues.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
its definitely worth it if you run it at the right doses... if you are going to only get a "bottle and a half" like the dude above and run it for 4 measley weeks then your better off using something else. like i said running it at 100 mg per day for 8 weeks gave me some sick pumps during my workouts. I noticed more muscular endurance and i was hardly ever sore during the course of the 8 weeks of using it. i noticed the pumps around week 2 and the physical effects kicking in right around week 4
Statement 1:

Week 2 = pumps
Week 4 = "physical effects"

haha luckily i caught it when they had it on their launch promo so i basically got 4 bottles at the price of two :banana:
Do you agree this product is overpriced and you would never buy it at full price?

also... you don't just buy 1 jar of protein/creatine/test booster and take it for 6 weeks and expect to make big gains. Same concept with nano genin or any other laxogenin supplement, you have to use it CONSISTENTLY use it to have it work for you. Laxogenin is a great supplement that increases protein synthesis and increases nitrogen retention. It does an excellent job at that. With it it working overtime to to rebuild and repair muscle through protein synthesis its in your best interest to up protein intake significantly. Many people skip this important step. It's not a prohormone for bulking. 1 and a half bottles for a short 6 week run is not going to give you 10lbs of muscle gains. Also if you are 200+ lbs running it at only 50 mg per day... that would be called under dosing.

"Overdosing" would mean you are going above the sweet spot doses of the compound itself... laxogenin can be ran up to 100 mg per day without any issues.
According to your own statement I should have felt the effects at weeks 2 & 4 (I'm only 175lbs and I ran 50mg AM and 25mg PM). I did run this at recommended dose and according to the banner it's 6x more effective than other capsule/liquid form. And do not tell me to run it like creatine or protein, the cycle length is supposed to be 8 weeks. How is that even the same?

By the way, how did you get so vocal all of a sudden? Is this even a real acct? You have 22 post and a quarter of that is just from this thread. You joined last year August... You trolling me bro?

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
not saying its over priced at all dude.. its practically the same price as ano-genin by black stone labs except it is a much more effective delivery method... so yes i would buy it at full price any day.

i only chime in when i feel like it... when i saw your post i had to interject considering the fact that i had a great experience when running nano genin, regardless were both entitled to our opinion.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
+rep goodvibes....

were all swoldiers in the battle of making gains...