Keep Growing Muscle even after your cycle! Sale!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OFFER ENDS SOON
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: PCT410

cfa8263e-d3a6-4988-9217-1abf13dae7ef.jpg

Your cycle is over.... that doesn't mean the gains have to be over!

Every hardcore anabolic cycle is followed by a recovery phase... Morph Your Recovery Into Your Prosperity!

Blackstone Labs presents PCT 4, the premium PCT designed take you from trying to keep your gains, to building on them!

What's Premium about it?

After a cycle, we focus on boosting testosterone, reducing estrogen, and reducing side effects.

PCT 4 covers all of those bases and adds in...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product as pct or standalone run!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It suggests taking 2 pills a day which would equal to 24 Mgs of osta in pct. Once again I love strong supplements but I have a problem with this product being thrown out there as pct. It's far from a pct product. I don't blame you but it's really ****ty of black stone labs to try and pull the veil over the inexperienced .

Edit: your test will certainly not recover to normal.

doublet2172

Awards
It suggests taking 2 pills a day which would equal to 24 Mgs of osta in pct. Once again I love strong supplements but I have a problem with this product being thrown out there as pct. It's far from a pct product. I don't blame you but it's really ****ty of black stone labs to try and pull the veil over the inexperienced .

Agreed with this. I'd say leave osta at 5 or 10mg, or as a better plan wait a couple weeks for test to recover before potentially suppressing it's production AGAIN

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

You do have the option with using 1 cap... I use ostarine in all my pcts...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal for an awesome product!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You do have the option with using 1 cap... I use ostarine in all my pcts...
yes I know but to the inexperienced who think this is a good pct will could mess themselves up .

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes I know but to the inexperienced who think this is a good pct will could mess themselves up .
unfortunately the uninformed user can mess up anything from caffeine to steroids. That's the beauty of this board- we are here to help with any possible questions and inform the buyer of the best/safest decision. The good thing about strong is that there is also a direct chat right on the website where you can talk to experienced supplement users (for those who aren't on the forums) so everyone buying from strong can have their questions answered. So yes BSL put out the product and some people use it for pct on smaller doses or it makes a great stand alone osta product. We have plenty of other options for those who don't want osta in pct as well. Hope this helps.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards