SNS sale at nutraplanet!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good prices! I picked up some Betaine, COP, and Agmatine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i've been eating sns choline citrate like candy. and no, i dont smell fishy :D
also picked up 8 bottles of inhibit-e on the past month alone. love the new formula

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i've been eating sns choline citrate like candy. and no, i dont smell fishy :D also picked up 8 bottles of inhibit-e on the past month alone. love the new formula
that's awesome! For the prices why not? What have you been seeing with the inhibit e?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
it's in league with the old erase/ol eliminate as far as im concerned, but inhibit e seems kinder on my joints. i cycle the two.

drying, leaning effects noticed. stacks well with test boosters. cannot praise it enough. and now that formestane is gone, alternwtives like inhibit e are great to have

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it's in league with the old erase/ol eliminate as far as im concerned, but inhibit e seems kinder on my joints. i cycle the two.

drying, leaning effects noticed. stacks well with test boosters. cannot praise it enough. and now that formestane is gone, alternwtives like inhibit e are great to have
that's great feedback. Are you using it just to stay lean/dry or was it part of a cycle/pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Use code StPat7 today for 7% off nutraplanet orders!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad to see it treats you so well. Thanks for the feedback :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump! These prices are still going!