Who wants Alphamax for $10 off? $24.99 per bottle!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15565.png

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15565-performax-labs-alphamax.aspx

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 234 mcg 10%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 10 mg 2%
Zinc (as Zinc Mono-L-Methionine and Zinc Aspartate) 720 mcg 4%

Free Testosterone
Urtica Dioica Extract containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 700 mg

Total Testosterone and GH
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (98% L-DOPA) 150 mg

Estrogen and Cortisol Control
ARIMISTANE® (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 37.5 mg

Lean Mass Activator
Coleus Forskohlii (95% Forskolin) 25 mg

Testosterone Support
ZMA
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
60 mg
2000 IU

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

Directions
Take 2 capsules with 8oz. cold water 20 minutes before breakfast, take 2 more capsules with 8oz. cold water 20 minutes before dinner. Use on an 8week on/4 week off cycle.

Unleash The Inner Alpha!
Take a look at all the male hormonal products on the market today and the first thing you notice is that most of them hide behind a proprietary blend. This means there is no way to know what is really in the product – there’s no way to know if the ingredients are present in effective, proven dosages.
Alphamax is different. More than just another test booster, Alphamax contains very effective, proven compounds and features full-disclosure labeling as well as research backed dosing. Let’s break down the formula and see what makes this formula so potent.

Uritica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran
Increased levels of testosterone are the first step to increased muscle mass but that excess has to be put to use. What’s often overlooked is that testosterone has two bioactive forms: unbound, or free, testosterone and bound testosterone. The truth is, the benefits of testosterone only exist in its free form. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) controls free testosterone by binding to and making it unable to lock in with the androgenic receptors that control muscle growth. We have included 3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran in its natural form , Uritca Doicia, because it can block SHBG – which means Free Testosterone levels increase and you experience the full benefits.

Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa)
Mucana Pruriens works to increase free testosterone levels by increasing Luteinizing Hormone – this means higher levels of total test which in turn leads to higher levels of free test. Mucana Pruriens has an additional benefit: it can impact GH levels – one more potent avenue to new muscle growth.

ARIMISTANE
Arimistane has the ability to inhibit aromatase, which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. By blocking this conversion, more testosterone becomes available. Arimistane has an additional benefit; it helps regulate the catabolic hormone cortisol which in turn allows for a greater anabolic environment for muscle growth to occur.

Coleus Forskholii (95% Forksolin)
Forskolin has the ability to increase cAMP , which is a compound that initiates numerous key effects regarding hormone control. Forskolin is capable of increasing lean muscle while at the same time reducing body fat. We use a research level dosage and a superior quality extract for maximum effectiveness.

ZMA and Vitamin D3
Zinc and Magnesium have numerous benefits, not the least of which is their role in hormone regulation, as well as immune system health. Minerals can be easily depleted in hard-training bodybuilders/athletes making it important to replace them. Vitamin D3 has been the subject of much recent research which has shown its positive impact on free testosterone levels.
Alphamax is the most complete testosterone booster ever created because it increases not only free testosterone but also total testosterone and GH while at the same time derailing the negative effects of estrogen, prolactin and cortisol – making it a hormonal stimulator you can count on!

Use the code Alpha for $10 off each bottle

Bottom Content.PNG

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's insane. That's like some Black Friday type deal.

The F95 alone would cost $25.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow! what a great deal! jumping on this for pct and natty stacks!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice price

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crazy price!!! Stock up guys!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just jumped on this deal and I ordered 6 jars 4 for me and 2 for a friend and I plan I running two jars starting in late May
for my summer cut so in mid July I WILL REVIEW IT.:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just jumped on this deal and I ordered 6 jars 4 for me and 2 for a friend and I plan I running two jars starting in late May for my summer cut so in mid July I WILL REVIEW IT.:)
Awesome!! So glad you jumped on it!! Lucky friend too!

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
I'm in. Ordered some to stack with x gels. I'll be using those products to prepare for a strongman comp in May. We'll see what happens. I plan on posting a review.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just jumped on this deal and I ordered 6 jars 4 for me and 2 for a friend and I plan I running two jars starting in late May
for my summer cut so in mid July I WILL REVIEW IT.:)
How about logging?

I'm in. Ordered some to stack with x gels. I'll be using those products to prepare for a strongman comp in May. We'll see what happens. I plan on posting a review.
How are the Xgels treating you?Also how about logging??

How about logging?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered 2 bottles of alphamax and 1 xgels :)

I did get a nice discount for the AlphaMax but for some reason couldn't figure out how to use coupon code for xgels

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you use code koi1214??

BTW the xgels sale is over.
I used the Alpha code but I also tried to use the koi1214 and could not figure it out

Was I suppose to type both codes together?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the Alpha code but I also tried to use the koi1214 and could not figure it out

Was I suppose to type both codes together?
The alpha code works for Alphamax and the koi1214 will work for xgls.You have to order separate though.The koi code is not valid with the sale price on alplha max.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about logging?

How are the Xgels treating you?Also how about logging??

How about logging?
I'll see when I do run it in late May I might just log it in this forum but it all depends how many logs I have going on at
the time but I'll have an idea how well it works because my friend will be putting his two jars to use as soon as I receive
it and give it to him and we are both DTHC lovers :) and we aren't looking to replace it just something to start the summer
off for 8 weeks and Alpha Max has a solid profile then two weeks later start my DTHC for the rest of the summer and I will
probably stack that with Sunami.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll see when I do run it in late May I might just log it in this forum but it all depends how many logs I have going on at
the time but I'll have an idea how well it works because my friend will be putting his two jars to use as soon as I receive
it and give it to him and we are both DTHC lovers :) and we aren't looking to replace it just something to start the summer
off for 8 weeks and Alpha Max has a solid profile then two weeks later start my DTHC for the rest of the summer and I will
probably stack that with Sunami.
PM sent.

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
I've only been on the x gels a short time. I'm taking 1.5g per workout day. I strength train 4 days per week. Haven't noticed the crazy DOMS people speak about or a crazy increase in pump. I have 3 bottles total, so I'm not worried about lack of effects on a few weeks.

Saturday will mark 8 weeks out from competition. I will be be cleaning up the diet more and adding the Alphamax at that time.

I could be convinced to log those products. I have a great contest prep program in place and logging could be a cool experience. I'd need some guidance on what to include and where to place it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you will lean out for sure brother!
I have experience with each of the ingredients in Alpha Max so I kind of know what to expect that's why I was sitting
back waiting for a sale to pick up a couple of jars and I'm sure it will work well for me for my summer cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anyone who wants to purchase 2 bottles in exchange for 2 ABE's feel free to do so...
;-)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who wants to purchase 2 bottles in exchange for 2 ABE's feel free to do so...
;-)
Or better yet, grab 4 while they are this price. Trade hvactech 2 for the ABE and run 8 weeks Alphamax /ABE. For $100 that is insane deal.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or better yet, grab 4 while they are this price. Trade hvactech 2 for the ABE and run 8 weeks Alphamax /ABE. For $100 that is insane deal.
I ordered 2 bottles of alphamax.would that be enough for 8 weeks?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We got more coming. As soon as I get the confirmation we will start taking orders again and they will ship as soon as the product arrives. These sold faster than expected. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
TGB

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite stacks!

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
I read your review. It convinced me to give it a shot!

ehaas

ehaas

Awards
I will be logging my progress during my Alphamax and X Gels run. It can be found in the Supplement Logs section. I'm not tech savvy enough to post the link. My apologies.

Est1995

Awards
Running a Soy Lecithin, Alphamax, Conquer (Demi Edition) log. Couldn't pass up the deal on the alphamax! I'm excited.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 and threw in some x-gels for arts sake. I'll start an 8 week run as soon as it lands on my doorstep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 and threw in some x-gels for arts sake. I'll start an 8 week run as soon as it lands on my doorstep.
Do you plan on stacking or running them solo? If you have any questions about AlphaMax, please feel free to shoot me a PM

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on stacking or running them solo? If you have any questions about AlphaMax, please feel free to shoot me a PM
Package arrived today. I'm psyched. Yes, I'm going to run Alpha Max and X-gels together. Took two Alpha Max caps this morning. Will take X-gels in about two hours before heading to the gym.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Package arrived today. I'm psyched. Yes, I'm going to run Alpha Max and X-gels together. Took two Alpha Max caps this morning. Will take X-gels in about two hours before heading to the gym.
Awesome stack

Est1995

Awards
Just took my second dose of Alphamax about to get some sleep. Sexy blue caps. Can't wait till I get about a week in!