EVOLVE OR DIE- NEW PRODUCTS JUST IN & ON SALE NOW!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NEW PRODUCTS JUST IN!!

SAVE AND HIT YOUR GOALS!

USE CODE: NEW54

NEW PRODUCTS FROM BLACKSTONE LABS, BLACK LION RESEARCH AND EPG!!

NEW-PRODUCTS-BANNER2-20-15.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang jump on it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth and resurgence are both part of my next order. Get in on this guys! Great products for sure.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I don't understand why StrongSupps has to have such high damn prices it drives me nuts, I can understand on a few of the products like the ostagenin cause its got two compounds in it, but then only 5% off on stuff? I wish you all could do better deals then I would hit you up.. :/

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KilaCali, thank you for your post. The three products you are speaking of in this thread are at map, which is a manufacture dictated price. Also Strong is more than just prices. It's about bringing our customers the best products, shipping them out the same day as the order, as well as giving our customers pro support from actual athletes who use these supplements. I hope that you would make an order with us to be able to see why so many people are loving strong and keep coming back.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you, very much appreciate the response, I always get close to and then find a few things for cheaper but I definitely understand its a lot more about quality and satisfaction from you guys, so I will soon, the new Androvar looks awesome I am really interested in getting it but it sucks ill miss the 50% off deal :/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
KilaCali, thank you for your post. The three products you are speaking of in this thread are at map, which is a manufacture dictated price. Also Strong is more than just prices. It's about bringing our customers the best products, shipping them out the same day as the order, as well as giving our customers pro support from actual athletes who use these supplements. I hope that you would make an order with us to be able to see why so many people are loving strong and keep coming back.
yep! Much more than prices (although we are competitively priced as well imho)

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Thank you, very much appreciate the response, I always get close to and then find a few things for cheaper but I definitely understand its a lot more about quality and satisfaction from you guys, so I will soon, the new Androvar looks awesome I am really interested in getting it but it sucks ill miss the 50% off deal :/
Yeah I missed that deal too. Sucks.
I do like Strong though, they've been straight shooters since I've been on AM.
I got a skinny wallet so I have to watch for the deals myself.
When the 50% deals show up I'll try stuff I probably wouldn't otherwise but at that price hey, I'll down it and throw that iron to see how it stands.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I missed that deal too. Sucks. I do like Strong though, they've been straight shooters since I've been on AM. I got a skinny wallet so I have to watch for the deals myself. When the 50% deals show up I'll try stuff I probably wouldn't otherwise but at that price hey, I'll down it and throw that iron to see how it stands.
thanks for the kind words brotha