Get your Black Lion Research Rebirth NOW!

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I'm excited yet hesitant.... Formeron was awesome... Folidrone I wasn't as impressed..... Decisions Decisions lol aaaaahhhhhh ?????

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I'm excited yet hesitant.... Formeron was awesome... Folidrone I wasn't as impressed..... Decisions Decisions lol aaaaahhhhhh ?????
Give it a try Joe BLR Makes top shelf products for sure worth a shot!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally. :) lots of happy campers

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude you copied Strong Supplement Shop's listing! Please be original and write your own words, it is not professional to copy us or anyone. You even copied our image and stamped it as though its your own. SMH.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Dude you copied Strong Supplement Shop's listing! Please be original and write your own words, it is not professional to copy us or anyone. You even copied our image and stamped it as though its your own. SMH.
Well the owner refered us to your listing until his is complete, he also sent us the same image btw we just added our logo to it.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the owner refered us to your listing until his is complete, he also sent us the same image btw we just added our logo to it.

Well if you were referred to our listing it does not in any way mean you should COPY it. Also we created the picture as no one has a bottle of it yet. Adding your stamp to it is hilarious as you are trying to further claim something which is not yours.

So be a person of integrity and write your own listing. Every word that was written on that listing is due to our work in doing research much of which was digging through the forums. I do not know in what world it is ok to just copy and paste someone else's work. Please fix asap.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank You for your business and save your order#. I am doing my own promo and giving away a product.I will link the thread shortly.
I did not see you 5.00$ code off, can it still be apply?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Oh believe me, formeron I loved... The foli I expected so much, won't say it was bad just didnt do it for me like formeron did...
Would this suffice for pct after a real deal ph/aas? Would you still go the Nolva/Clomi route?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh believe me, formeron I loved... The foli I expected so much, won't say it was bad just didnt do it for me like formeron did...
Would this suffice for pct after a real deal ph/aas? Would you still go the Nolva/Clomi route?
Joe,

Here is quotes from brundel and the thread can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/256488-who-wants-new-18.html#post4832059

400mg Ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex
400mg E cottonii
Per 1 cap
60 caps per bottle.

Ill post a writeup with all the important ellagic and E cottonii studies on Monday as its my Bday and V day this weekend and Im going out of town.
Ill also start promotions and product logs next week.

When I first started working with the Ellagic it didnt work well at low doses doses. =500mg or so. And, at 1000mg it caused stomach discomfort.
The cyclodextrin complex gives it 500-1000% better bioavailability (yes I have studies to support this) and it allows for a much lower dose.
None the less we included 800mg ellagic cyclodextrin complex and 800mg E cottonii per 2 cap dose. A VERY high dose for ellagic and pretty high for e cottonii as well. Ive never seen either used at these doses. The only time I have ever seen an ellagic cyclodextrin is was at 25mg. We use 800,
Frankly..1 cap is more than enough and none of the trial testers used more than 500mg ellagic complex. It was extremely stout in testing and we had not even used the e cottonii so this is just icing on the cake.
Ellagic also has some other interesting properties like fat burning and some others Ill talk about when I begin promotions.
Id say more but I have to leave in about 20 min.

For now TGB supplements and Strong will begin pre sales and on Mon Ill start pushing the product and we can start some logs.
Yes we will sell it through our site. I just dont have time presently to setup the site and deal with it.
Today is my Bday and the girl and dog and I are headed off to Santa Barbra for the weekend. Havnt taken 2 days off in longer than I can remember.
No training....just hiking and eating and enjoying life. IM excited.
When I get back well really get this going.
Im excited to get some logs going. You guys are gonna love this stuff. I researched SERMS for years.....this is the best natural SERM available.
It will work in any situation you would use a SERM.
Recovery
Estro control on cycle
Test boosting
etc

REBIRTH and an AI = perfect PCT.
Add in some VIron and FOllidrone and your PCT would be comparable to your cycle ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Elagic acid was use by LG science back in the day in natty testbooster

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Elagic acid was use by LG science back in the day in natty testbooster
Their dosage wasn't high enough to give much effect also it didn't have the absorption enhancers that REBIRTH has.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
musclemaker I am personally taking care of the writeup issue. BLR referred us to your write up because we are both going to be the first to have it. I had my employees work on it to get it done quickly. We made the changes already. This shouldn't of went down like it did. I think they just wanted to put something up temporarily while they worked on it. As you know in the supplement industry many do copy from one another which is why my image person put our name across the bottle. We started doing this with all of our images. With that being said I had told them to use the image from BLR until we get the bottle in hand. They instead just put up your image because it was fast and it looked good. You did a good job on it. They changed it to what I had asked to be done originally. . We started doing this after many stole our images from BLR products. We were the first place in the world to carry BLR and we have been working together since day one. We were carrying BLR before anyone else would give them a chance. The products are top notch and I knew from the beginning that this was going to take off. Then once it did blow up everyone wanted to pick it up and the first thing they would do is steal our images and info on the products. We have been good friends for a long time. I truly care about his company and want to see him succeed. We have both come a long way since we started to work together. Everything should be taken care of now. One last thing . The nutrition fact panel on your site needs to be corrected if you haven't done so already. It was showing the nomenclature of trenavar I believe. Sorry for any issue this may of caused. If there is ever an issue you can always contact me directly. My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
TGB

2bcognit

Awards
I jumped on the Strong's discount and got me a bottle of Rebirth. I plan to run it as part of my PCT in a few weeks. Now I just need to figure out what else to run with it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I jumped on the Strong's discount and got me a bottle of Rebirth. I plan to run it as part of my PCT in a few weeks. Now I just need to figure out what else to run with it.
What was your cycle?

What else u have?

2bcognit

Awards
Here are the options:
1) Methyl-tren 550, GW 501561 and Dermicrine
2) Ostra Shred, GW 501561(optional dermicrine)

Still trying to figure out what to run for recomp and cutting. Lastly not certain yet on what to add with Rebirth in a PCT, given these options.