TGB SUPPLEMENT'S WEEKLY SUPER SALES

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every week we will be offering items at blow our prices.This week it is Quest Protein Powder for $27.99 after code koi1214 is applied at https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-260-quest-nutrition.aspx[/SIZE]

image_prodprod2610013_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

download.jpg

Quest Protein Powder
Great for shakes, baking & cooking. Less than 1g sugar per serving. No Soy. No Added Sugar. Gluten Free. Taste, Reimagined. Quest Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. Cheat Day, Everyday. Quest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. Protein Per Calorie. Quest believes the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.

Directions: Use 8 ounces of cold water or other chosen liquid per full scoop of Quest Protein. Whip in a blender if possible for best texture. When adding fruit or other ingredients, more water may be needed to achieve desired consistency.
Warnings: For weight reduction, use only as directed with a prescribed diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision. Contains: Milk-Derived Ingredients.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Get this while you can guys! Cheapest price you will see on this ever! We have been selling these like crazy in store lately.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How will the weekly sale product be chosen? I have some requests, lol.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Put in your requests. We have a bunch to run but we will try to incorporate your suggestions for sure.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sale requests:
- IFN Most wanted
- Blackstone Anesthetized
-Myokem Nitramine

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already grabbed one bottle of IFN MW from TGB around X-Mas at a similar price. I'm kind of looking for a little better of a deal to justify an extended run when I start it.

Well that is up to TGB1987 or IFN15

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We will be able to get those products on deal for the upcoming weeks. If we get good response it will get better and better as time goes on.

IFN15

Awards
I already grabbed one bottle of IFN MW from TGB around X-Mas at a similar price. I'm kind of looking for a little better of a deal to justify an extended run when I start it.
We cant give a better and better price every time we run a promo, if we did every one would wait until its dirt cheap and that devalues the product.
We are trying our best to get the cost down on Most Wanted that is one of our priorities.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also get 1/2 off shipping too:woohoo:

Bottom Content (1).PNG

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes the shipping discount is only for US customers. We will work with you though to get you the cheapest possible cost.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
That is supposed to be a buy one get one at $120. There will also be the opportunity to use the 'koi1214' coupon code

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15587.jpg

Blackstone Labs Anesthetized 25 Servings $34.99 after code

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15587-blackstone-labs-anesthetized.aspx

It's finally the end of insomnia! Being a bodybuilder, you know how tough it can be to get a good sleep at night. Whether from the workout you had just a few hours ago keeping you awake, maybe the pre-workout you took that night, maybe the stress of work or a relationship. The worst thing is staying up until 4am and having to wake up just a couple hours later! You need your sleep...how else with you create muscle growth and recover from the previous workout.

Welcome Blackstone Labs Anesthetized! The miracle sleep formula to help you get to sleep NOW!

Most Powerful Sleep Aid Available
Increase Muscle Growth & Recovery Times
Get to Sleep Fast
Promotes REM Sleep
Increase Fat Loss
Improve Your Mood All Day Long
How Does it Help With Sleep?
This is a pre-bedtime formula that was pharmacist formulated to help you get to sleep fast and keep you asleep all night. It's been proven scientifically to increase the speed at which your body reaches REM. This is the most important part of sleep and recovery because it's the stage where growth hormone is released. This means more muscle gains.

How to Take Anesthetized
Now this might be one of the best supplements you can take to aid in recovery and increase muscle growth, but Blackstone Labs doesn't suggest you take it each night. Only take it on the nights when you have had an extra hard workout or you really need a good night's sleep. You need to make sleep a priority. Do that and you will see the best muscle gains of your life.

Directions: About 30 minutes before bedtime, take 1 scoop of Anesthetized with water. Due to the potency of this product, begin by taking 1/2 scoop to access tolerance.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 11 Grams (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 25

Amount per serving 9.5 grams
Anesthetized Proprietary Blend: 4-Aminobutanoic Acid, (RS)-4-Amino-3-Phenyl-Butyric Acid, 4(pyridine-3carbonylyamino) Butanoic Acid, L-Taurine, Mucuna Pruiens 15% L-Dopa, Valerian Root Extract, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 9.5 Grams **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good price. I just grabbed a tub locally for full price, but am out of town for a week do can't try it to see if I like it...
How long are you going to maintain this price?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even more specials for the week...

BPS Endosurge Turbo for only $22.99 https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15785-bps-endosurge-turbo.aspx

Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted 2 for only $119 https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15777-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted-stack-2-bottles.aspx

VPX Redline White Heat for only $29.99 https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13571-vpx-redline-white-heat-watermelon-40-ea.aspx

VPX Meltdown MD2 for only $28.99 https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13572-vpx-meltdown-md2.aspx

SNS X-Gels for only $32.95 https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15669-sns-x-gels.aspx

Plus all orders $75 or over automatically get 50% off shipping!! Use "kat5" for even more off! :)

image-1573702093.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer