Ageforce stocking stuffers

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buy One Get One Free Holiday Sale No Promo Code Needed - This Order Page Is Programmed To Double (BOGO) Your Order
Important: You cannot navigate to this BOGO order page from other pages on our website. So be sure to bookmark it, or use your browser's back button to return to it to place your orders. Be Careful! If you order more than one patch, be sure to come back to this special BOGO order page for each patch you order. FYI: The AutoShip order option locks in your BOGO pricing for as long as your AutoShip remains active. Here's What You Get With Your BOGO Order: AutoShip - we'll send you a 60-day supply every 60-days, and you only pay for the 30-day AutoShip! Better yet, we'll continue to ship your BOGO AutoShip order every 60-days as long as you allow us to keep your AutoShip order active! 90-Day Supply - You'll receive a 180-day supply! 180-Day Supply - You'll receive a 360-day supply! 30-Day Supply - You'll receive a 60-day supply!
http://www.ageforce.com/2for1

gavin gunhold

Awards
I just got my first 2 month autoship order of ageforce patches. Doing Multi vitamin, NO boost, b vitamin, full spectrum vit E, nootropic, resveratrol, and essential amino. My only concern is the dosage for the cost. I understand it is supposedly 100% bio-available, but is the absorption rate really that bad on oral supplements as claimed on the Ageforce website? Do they have any lab data to back that up? Don't get me wrong I believe this is probably the best way to get supplements, I'm just concerned that the amounts are not enough.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got my first 2 month autoship order of ageforce patches. Doing Multi vitamin, NO boost, b vitamin, full spectrum vit E, nootropic, resveratrol, and essential amino. My only concern is the dosage for the cost. I understand it is supposedly 100% bio-available, but is the absorption rate really that bad on oral supplements as claimed on the Ageforce website? Do they have any lab data to back that up? Don't get me wrong I believe this is probably the best way to get supplements, I'm just concerned that the amounts are not enough.

Awesome