Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
74d913e4-c7d3-4fd5-b572-acf575720214.gif

15% OFF ALL PROHORMONES WHILE THEY LAST
USE CODE: BAN15

Bulking Prohormones | Cutting Prohormones | Prohormone Stacks

Strong Supplement Shop respects the law and the decision of law makers. The bill HR4771 was pushed through our country's legislative process very quickly and is to be signed by the President WITHIN DAYS. Once HR4771 is made into law we will NOT sell any Prohormones, no one will legally.

BUY RIGHT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE FOREVER. BETTER STOCK UP.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
If I stock up, how long can I hold onto the average prohormone, assuming I keep it refrigerated, before it starts to lose potency?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I stock up, how long can I hold onto the average prohormone, assuming I keep it refrigerated, before it starts to lose potency?
I don't know off hand or I'd respond. I do know that if you search the forum there are many topics on that question.

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Keep in a cool dark place and it should last a long time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stock up people!

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Is the non methylated things like 4 andro and epi andro gonna be banned

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if that is from LG SCIENCES, I don't think so. A rep told me their products won't be affected by the ban, but who knows what might happen....

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
I just spend 125 bucks on three cycles worth minus the test bases to run with them to prevent lethargy so maybe things like that won't be banned.. I too saw someone mentioning their products wouldn't be banned

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
technically I think they are even though they aren't explicitly listed. I think anything other than 5-dhea which is straight dhea is bye bye... Unfortunately :(

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
if that is from LG SCIENCES, I don't think so. A rep told me their products won't be affected by the ban, but who knows what might happen....
The problem is this new law is pretty ambiguous. Anything with a chemical structure "substantially similar" to testosterone or any of the explicitly banned substances, but not listed by name, is still potentially subject to the ban.

The law does keep plant-derived substances legal, so stuff like Natadrol will be OK.

Here's a wild thought: Supp companies hire genetic engineers to create plants that produce AAS.....you see where I'm going with this.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We believe these are safe for now.

The explicitly listed chems are done though. The president has 10 days to sign or veto the bill and he ain't going to veto it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is this new law is pretty ambiguous. Anything with a chemical structure "substantially similar" to testosterone or any of the explicitly banned substances, but not listed by name, is still potentially subject to the ban.

The law does keep plant-derived substances legal, so stuff like Natadrol will be OK.

Here's a wild thought: Supp companies hire genetic engineers to create plants that produce AAS.....you see where I'm going with this.
Little shop of horrors?