Menace Nutrition - INTRO SALE!

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
Our website just went live over the weekend and we want to kick things off with a discount code for the products on our site.

Use the code: ANABOLIC for 30% off your total website order.

Right now, PreWorkout Frenzy, Throttle & Growth Factor are out of stock. All will be completely in stock by Friday of this week.

Thanks for all your support AM!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man you guys sold out fast!

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man you guys sold out fast!
It's crazy how quick our stock went, we had a few hundred bottles of each set aside for web orders and between those and retail orders we were run dry.

All will be back in stock very shortly though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It's crazy how quick our stock went, we had a few hundred bottles of each set aside for web orders and between those and retail orders we were run dry.

All will be back in stock very shortly though.
Makes you wonder why you didn't start online sooner?

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
In all honesty it's because of AM man, we've only been around for about 4 months or so, done very well in stores because our sister brand is much more popular but we're going in a different direction with Menace and AM is going to be a big part.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In all honesty it's because of AM man, we've only been around for about 4 months or so, done very well in stores because our sister brand is much more popular but we're going in a different direction with Menace and AM is going to be a big part.
Everyone knows there stuff here for sure. When we find a good thing we don't let it get too far. Im glad your here. This ride is going to be fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our website just went live over the weekend and we want to kick things off with a discount code for the products on our site.

Right now, PreWorkout Frenzy, Throttle & Growth Factor are out of stock. All will be completely in stock by Friday of this week.

i am a stim junkie and thought i was making out big time getting to log a jug of frenzy....then i just looked at throttle and saw 375mg caffeine and 200mg amp citrate per serving, damn you folks are HARDCORE...indeed!!!

big welcome to AM!!!!

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
i am a stim junkie and thought i was making out big time getting to log a jug of frenzy....then i just looked at throttle and saw 375mg caffeine and 200mg amp citrate per serving, damn you folks are HARDCORE...indeed!!!

big welcome to AM!!!!
Throttle is absolutely no joke. It will be available on the website by Monday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Throttle is absolutely no joke. It will be available on the website by Monday.
any chance you guys will have an intra any time soon?

i know it wouldn't run of the mill judging by your other products!!!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Menace Nutrition is awesome! Hands down the best new company out there. Cant wait to see how big it becomes!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear a PCT product is on the way ;) looking forward to growth factor?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
Before me!? I run the product development/sales department so I must be lost.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You must because there is, in fact a PCT in the works right now.
You are also thinking.....I want to make NurseGray a rep for Menace...........

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are also thinking.....I want to make NurseGray a rep for Menace...........
Haha it's a possibility, I left KOI in charge of amassing our forum army. I also just noticed he posted a question about a PCT, which is where Abe's mind reading came from.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Haha it's a possibility, I left KOI in charge of amassing our forum army. I also just noticed he posted a question about a PCT, which is where Abe's mind reading came from.
Damn Ive been caught again!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It is elementary, my dear Watson.

Two big things needed in pct people are looking for is holding onto the gains and the capability to eat enough to maintain. Idk but I have a hard time eating during pct. I threw my other ideas in the other thread

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bump for 30% discount!!!

Check us out at www.bringthemayhem.com

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i hope nutra and orbit pick you guys up soon!!!
thebigt, you and everyone else should let you favorite supplement sources (internet or Brick and Mortar Store) know you are looking for Menace Nutrition products. Menace has been very generous since coming on board here at AM but let's face facts they are here to build a business, so if we want them to stick around and keep making opportunities available we need to help them move some of the best supplement we have seen In a while. So let's take advantage of the discount code below and lets help them get there products into our favorite outlets. Thank you everyone for the great feed back so far.

pmprofessor87

Awards
I checked out the site. Love the about/mission statement. Just wanted to know what the eta is on the protein. I leave to go to Europe for work in about a month and I wanted to at least have some to bring with me as I'll be gone for about 7 months. Let me know what's up.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked out the site. Love the about/mission statement. Just wanted to know what the eta is on the protein. I leave to go to Europe for work in about a month and I wanted to at least have some to bring with me as I'll be gone for about 7 months. Let me know what's up.
PM sent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt, you and everyone else should let you favorite supplement sources (internet or Brick and Mortar Store) know you are looking for Menace Nutrition products. Menace has been very generous since coming on board here at AM but let's face facts they are here to build a business, so if we want them to stick around and keep making opportunities available we need to help them move some of the best supplement we have seen In a while. So let's take advantage of the discount code below and lets help them get there products into our favorite outlets. Thank you everyone for the great feed back so far.
since i moved from indy to a smaller city we have no vitamin shoppe here....i go to the local gnc at the mall maybe once a month looking for markdowns, but gnc is so pussified that in order for you to get into there you would have to tone down your products....hence it would be counterproductive for me to want to see you guys at gnc....i know of several company's that used to be big players ONLINE that had to tone down products to get into gnc, they either are no longer around or are a mere shell of what they were....you stick around this forum long enough you will see this for yourself!!!

HARDCORE FOREVER

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
u guys look like fans of higenamine

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!