EvoMuse Defuse Deal @ Orbit Nutrition

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Get Defuse by EvoMuse over at Orbit on sale!

Get it while sales last!

Description

NEW Defuse by EvoMuse:

An Innovative & Cutting-Edge Fat Gain Inhibitor!

We can't always be completely strict on diet. Sometimes Holidays come up...sometimes we are looking to increase muscle gain. Either way, the goal is to maintain physique and prevent fat gain. NEW Defuse by EvoMuse was designed for just that purpose. There are multiple biological pathways that calories can travel through to cause fat storage. The more you are able to block those pathways, the more your body will change preference to burn that fat off as energy rather than store it. Using a comprehensive and dynamic formula, Defuse helps to prevent fat gain normally caused by short periods of extra calories.

Thermodynamics and Biochemistry.... A couple of mouthfuls that don’t have the potential to make you fat. Calories, on the other hand, do.

The feeding of Calories into the system known as the Human Body, and where those Calories finally end up, is a highly complex process. A number of sensing and processing pathways are put into play, each dealing with different nutrients (fat, carbs, etc), that either direct nutrients to be used as fuel, or stored as fat. The fat storage pathways are numerous but, lucky for us, can be manipulated, or inhibited, leaving potential jiggly ugliness circulating in the body to be burned for metabolic fuel.

We can’t always remain perfectly strict on our diets (and let’s be honest who wants to?) so for those times (muscle gaining cycles, holidays, vacations) we need a new approach to keeping lean. With Defuse, we have done just that.

The Defuse formula helps to prevent fat gain by preventing the mechanisms for fat storage from working optimally, leaving the body with no choice but to burn that fat away.

Defuse Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acacia Catechu Catechins 200 mg **
Platycodon Grandiflorum Saponins 250 mg **
Baicalin 75 mg **
Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 150 mg **
18b-Glycyrrhetinic Acid 50 mg **
Ginger Extract (standardized for gingerols) 150 mg **
Cinchinone 75 mg **
(-)hydroxyCitric Acid 125 mg **
Dragon Fruit Extract 100 mg **
Taxilus Tieghiem 100 mg **
Citrus Aurantium 100 mg **
Lotus Leaf Extract 20:1 150 mg **
Phospholipid Blend 250 mg **
Olive Leaf Extract (std for Oleuropein) 200 mg **
Galega Officionalis 20:1 250 mg **
Panax Ginseng Berry Extract 175 mg **
Forskolin 60% 20 mg **
Methyl Cinnamate 75 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 20 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour & Gelatin.

Defuse Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 30 minutes prior to the largest meals of the day.

Defuse WARNING:

Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use and contact your doctor if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Attachments

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Still our deal of the day AM, get it now before the Halloween candy devouring ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some good stuff :) I haven't studied up on these types of products so much but seeing as those holidays are coming I will be and for those refeeds haha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Looks like some good stuff :) I haven't studied up on these types of products so much but seeing as those holidays are coming I will be and for those refeeds haha
True that.

I'm going to run T2 by Mind and Muscle and something else while I go on my bulking adventure.