IslandSupps sale on Iron Flex products!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's a good deal Smh
I didn't believe it, lol
Thanks a lot, the wife's gunna be real happy about this purchase..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
**** yes. BRB. Seeing how much money I got!

bigead

bigead

Awards
The website wont let me check out it only gives me the option of in-store pick up.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The website wont let me check out it only gives me the option of in-store pick up.

That's odd! Let's get one of the Island reps in here. Oh Afi140, could you please come here?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it sure hasn't. I'll try n call tomorrow.
Sorry about that bud. Please update ITT tomorrow if it's not resolved and I will follow up for you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it sure hasn't. I'll try n call tomorrow.
Btw. Spend over $50 and just out your am username and shirt size in the notes for a free shirt ;)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Btw. Spend over $50 and just out your am username and shirt size in the notes for a free shirt ;)
Crap! And I've been telling myself to quit stocking up...

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Damn wish I knew that when I picked up a couple bottles of formabolic a couple weeks ago. I'll need a couple more bottles in a little bit tho. Any idea when the sale prices will end?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn wish I knew that when I picked up a couple bottles of formabolic a couple weeks ago. I'll need a couple more bottles in a little bit tho. Any idea when the sale prices will end?
no but I'll try and find out for your today

bigead

bigead

Awards
Order in, I wish I could find more logs on Diabolix. Is Diabolix wet or dry, does have the ddrol euphoria? Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order in, I wish I could find more logs on Diabolix. Is Diabolix wet or dry, does have the ddrol euphoria? Thanks
Sweet man! Im assuming you have googled and looked at some of the logs? I haven't used but maybe a rep can chime in for ya. If you review it post a link ITT and I'll be sure to follow along

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is still going. Prices like this won't last forever! Get on it guys. Don't forget to put your am username in the notes for a free t shirt if you spend $50 or more!