HGH PowerPatch “Extreme” “Double” True Injection Strength

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The AgeForce® PowerPatch® is an advanced HGH patch delivering a 25mg HGH dosage directly to your bloodstream. That’s injection strength! Each patch delivers a dosage equal to a 4.5 IU injection! That’s 5,000 times more HGH than any other HGH supplement! The PowerPatch® is a specifically formulated for any man or woman with consistent workout or exercise regimens. Each individual patch delivers a transdermal dose of 25 milligrams of genetically engineered human growth hormone (Somatropin) over 8-hours directly to the bloodstream, and the HGH in every patch is 100% sourced from a major United States pharmaceutical company. We do not import low cost low quality HGH! The PowerPatch® will help you attain peak sports, workout, or exercise performance, speed recovery from injuries, along with dozens of other health and fitness benefits. Don’t confuse the AgeForce® PowerPatch® with “nanogram” dosage sprays, powders, precursors or secretagogues. They are not the same! The 25mg GH dose in each patch, delivered over 8-hours directly into the bloodstream is true injection strength! PowerPatch® will help you increase lean muscle mass and burn body fat. The injection strength dosage of Growth Hormone in each PowerPatch®, is the genetically engineered molecular equivalent of naturally occurring human growth hormone created by your body’s pituitary gland. PowerPatch® will make your workouts and proper diet show better results faster. Our transdermal direct to bloodstream delivery gives you injection-strength human growth hormone at a fraction of the cost of injectable HGH and time-release deliver eliminates pituitary shutdown!

Lock-in your 50% cost savings with the AutoShip order option! (AutoShip And Single Order Terms & Conditions) The AutoShip order option locks in this double PowerPatch deal as long as your monthly AutoShip order stays active! Our AutoShip order option is a convenient way to get your double PowerPatches every month. There are absolutely no long-term obligations with AutoShip! If for any reason you want to cancel or change your next delivery date, just send us a short email and we will follow your instructions and confirm that by return email.

Great deal guys.

http://www.ageforce.com/extreme

G_E_Training

Awards
Hey there dj Bomb squad.

So I have been checking out the Ageforce products and I'm very interested, but just have a few questions.

Regarding hgh patch (and any other patch weighing more than 500 Dalton's)

1. So I have read a few places that our skin can only absorb 500 Dalton's Nd that the hgh is 22000 Dalton's and therefore cannot enter transdermally.

Is this true?

2. Which is more effective at increasing hgh in the body: extra strength or power patch?

And can these two be taken together, since one is just hgh shot into the bloodstream and the other is a booster of the body's own hgh?

Thanks for your time. Your products seem awesome and if they work, they could transform the whole supplement industry.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding hgh patch (and any other patch weighing more than 500 Dalton's
1. So I have read a few places that our skin can only absorb 500 Dalton's Nd that the hgh is 22000 Dalton's and therefore cannot enter transdermally. Is this true? Can you post a study? I haven't herd that . I patch my chest, ab, for Arm no issue
2. Which is more effective at increasing hgh in the body: extra strength or power patch? I like the power patch personally !
And can these two be taken together. Pointless I think . I tried and felt no difference!

G_E_Training

Awards
Regarding hgh patch (and any other patch weighing more than 500 Dalton's 1. So I have read a few places that our skin can only absorb 500 Dalton's Nd that the hgh is 22000 Dalton's and therefore cannot enter transdermally. Is this true? Can you post a study? I haven't herd that . I patch my chest, ab, for Arm no issue 2. Which is more effective at increasing hgh in the body: extra strength or power patch? I like the power patch personally ! And can these two be taken together. Pointless I think . I tried and felt no difference!
Alright thanks for the response

When I get a little bit more money going I'm gonna try the power patch. I mean to me it's work a try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright thanks for the response When I get a little bit more money going I'm gonna try the power patch. I mean to me it's work a try.
We are having a super bowl promo for one year of any patches look it up. I know the days I don't take it my lift isn't as strong the next day!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will wait for the final teams but definitely going to enter!
nice. Thousands are applying so get at it. Largest promo we have had to date.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like an amazing chance to win!
jump in. For all the skeptics out there try to win a years worth of power patches and then see how you like it!

G_E_Training

Awards
Yea I entered a few days ago. Pretty excited and hope to try out your guys stuff because I have been pretty skeptical myself

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I entered a few days ago. Pretty excited and hope to try out your guys stuff because I have been pretty skeptical myself
Get all your friends on this once in a life time promo

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I'll have deflated balls if I don't win....

Oh...wait...Brady will beat me to it.

gavin gunhold

Awards
I just got my first 2 month autoship order of ageforce patches. Doing Multi vitamin, NO boost, b vitamin, full spectrum vit E, nootropic, resveratrol, and essential amino. My only concern is the dosage for the cost. I understand it is supposedly 100% bio-available, but is the absorption rate really that bad on oral supplements as claimed on the Ageforce website? Do they have any lab data to back that up? Don't get me wrong I believe this is probably the best way to get supplements, I'm just concerned that the amounts are not enough.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got my first 2 month autoship order of ageforce patches. Doing Multi vitamin, NO boost, b vitamin, full spectrum vit E, nootropic, resveratrol, and essential amino. My only concern is the dosage for the cost. I understand it is supposedly 100% bio-available, but is the absorption rate really that bad on oral supplements as claimed on the Ageforce website? Do they have any lab data to back that up? Don't get me wrong I believe this is probably the best way to get supplements, I'm just concerned that the amounts are not enough.
most are poorly absorbed and I can say that with a fact. I worked in a doctors office where people took all sorts of stuff claim to feel energy from it but blood work showed else wise and most where name brand supplements . Only some oral products are close to 100% absorbed. We can talk about that in a pm.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Patriots 21 Seahawks 17 -- Watch it happen.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I so wish I had got the right score haha. I wanted to log this for a year so bad!!!!!! Haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I so wish I had got the right score haha. I wanted to log this for a year so bad!!!!!! Haha.
well next year. We had so many people who applied for the contest. This was one of our biggest promo turn out yet with lot of people trying out products for the first time.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
well next year. We had so many people who applied for the contest. This was one of our biggest promo turn out yet with lot of people trying out products for the first time.
Awesome to hear

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar