Target-A2 - There has never been stronger

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today we dropped the most requested product in Analyzed history.

Welcome to the lineup Target-A2
The most POTENT Rauwolscine you will find on the market. Period.

target-a2(1).png

DESCRIPTION

CAS: 131-03-3

Rauwolscine is one of the most studied alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists. Also known as "alpha-yohimbine", this compound is said to be a cleaner, more tolerable version of yohimbine

Rauwolscine, extracted from Rauwolfia Serpentina is a cutting edge stimulant that provide a clean focus. Rawolscine has an affinity for the fat around your midsection. Analyzed Supplements offers a 90% Extract of Rauwolscine from Rauwolfia Serpentina.

And right now it is on sale.
1 @ $19.99 + $2.99 Shipping
2 @ $17.99 + $2.99 Shipping
3 @ $15.99 + FREE Shipping

Let me tell you from personal experience with this ultra pure extract, it is like no other Alpha-Yoh you have felt before. This is going to change the Alpha-Y history books.​

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOM!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumped on this with the quickness. 3 bottles on their way :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumped on this with the quickness. 3 bottles on their way :)
Thanks for the support man. Let us know what you think.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support man. Let us know what you think.
It's gonna be stacked in November with BPS Combustion. Although I'm a bit weary of going straight into it. I've tried AlphaBurn and stuff before with no sides, but as many say, this stuff is POTENT.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what the advantage is to buying this separately vs buying Alphamine or Norcodrene. I know both of them are prop blends so I'm not sure how much I'm getting, but knowing that I can't figure out if buying this separately to run with something else is more or less bang for my buck...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what the advantage is to buying this separately vs buying Alphamine or Norcodrene. I know both of them are prop blends so I'm not sure how much I'm getting, but knowing that I can't figure out if buying this separately to run with something else is more or less bang for my buck...
Bump

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I dont really understand your question

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I dont really understand your question
I guess he's talking about how Target A2 is Yohimbine (or some form of it) while Alphamine/Norcodrene have that, and more components (Choline, etc) and if there is a reason he should run this over those two.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target-A2, like the rest of the AS lineup, is more intended for users who either want to add to another product (in this case increase the a-yohimbine amount of a product, want to add a-yohimbine to a product, or want to create their own formulation. This is true for all single ingredient products really