Olympus labs TR1UMPH intro/presale - Orbitnutrition

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards

Olympus labs TR1UMPH | Orbitnutriton

For a limited time buy Tr1umph for only 39.99 no coupon code needed. Normall 49.99!!!

TR1UMPH by Olympus Labs
If you are looking to shred and acquire lean muscle/strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present TR1UMPH- a product designed to turn your cutting season into a shredding season full of dry gains. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod while giving you that rock hard look. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 20mg of Methyldiazirinol; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. TR1UMPH gives you 2400 mg of Methyldiazirinol per bottle. TR1UMPH is Methyldiazirinol done RIGHT! Get those dry mass gains with TR1UMPH- it’s the ultimate prohormone!

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We,
at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self. TR1UMPH is 17a-methylated for oral bioavailability. Whether its used alone as a cutting and shredding agent or stacked with other similar compounds to magnify and maximize myogenic and strength potential, TR1UMPH is the ideal "lean bulking" compound. Users will see rapid decreases in bodyfat and mass gains as they put on serious amounts of muscle. TR1UMPH does not aromatize
- and has no progestinic effects or excess water retention. TR1UMPH has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to sdrol. It is has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

Methyldiazirinol is a potent compound, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them. TR1UMPH will provide:
● Extreme Dry Mass Gains
● Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
● Crush Plateaus
● Fuller Muscles

What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.
On Cycle Guidelines: TR1UMPH must be taken with a proper liver care supplement for its detoxification effects.

Off Cycle Guidelines: After four weeks of usage, TR1UMPH must be followed up with a proper post cycle therapy supplement to help normalize testosterone levels.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still available fellas.

1kerry

Awards
2 quick q's guys…until when the presale price valid? can i combine the presale price with the 25% OL supps?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 quick q's guys...until when the presale price valid? can i combine the presale price with the 25% OL supps?
Not sure how long it'll last as its been going for quiet sometime. Yes you can use the coupon code on top of pre sale. It's an excellent deal that I feel everyone should jump on.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
2 quick q's guys…until when the presale price valid? can i combine the presale price with the 25% OL supps?
Just ordered some, the presale price is still going and it did NOT combine with the 25% discount. It was 34.99

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Can a rep please post some more info in the compound. Looks interesting, I may just have to pick up a bottle or 2

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can a rep please post some more info in the compound. Looks interesting, I may just have to pick up a bottle or 2
I will let Hyde answer that one, I recall him discussing the compound before

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's like a superdrol with an azo ring attached at the end. changes the composition of it.
It turns from a superdrol into a var/primo/winny compound.
dry and lean. good for recomp and cutting due to the ability to its nutrient partitioning ability.
AA ratio is 300:20
anabolic and mildly androgenic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will let Hyde answer that one, I recall him discussing the compound before
It's like a superdrol with an azo ring attached at the end. changes the composition of it.
It turns from a superdrol into a var/primo/winny compound.
dry and lean. good for recomp and cutting due to the ability to its nutrient partitioning ability.
AA ratio is 300:20
anabolic and mildly androgenic
Thank you, EBF!

Pretty much what was stated, it's a modified Sdrol structure - and of course, it totally changes the effect. It actually doesn't seem to act like var/primo/winny though, anecdotally - I haven't used it yet. If you want that, I'm on Celtic's Dianadrol (dbol oxime) and it most certainly is a lean, dry cutter. Good for strength, fullness, and most definitely promotes fat loss - I couldn't gain weight eating burgers and icecream on the stuff; I just kept leaning. Obv you can gain on anything if you eat enough, but Dianadrol is much more like winny - even hurts the joints. Ended up adding DMZ to get the weight moving up (the Dianadrol is really best as a powerhouse preworkout anyway).

Triumph (methyldiazirinol) tends to promote the fullness and big glycogen retention (and strength, accordingly) that sdrol/dmz do, and is supposed to be fairly bad as far as cramping/back pumps go as well. But it appears to be a bit more of a recomper than a mass agent the way they are (that being said, they're great for cutting too provided you could deal with the lethargy). Most definitely in that family though, and it shows. A g reat option if you're looking for a dry anabolic oral and don't want to run Msten or DMZ.