THE PRESALE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - OL TD'S 15% OFF!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE ON ALL OLYMPUS LABS TD'S IS FINALLY HERE AND WELL WORTH IT WITH 15% OFF DermaTREST, DermaSTRENGTH, DermaTREN, and TransFORM.
USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.

SHOP NOW

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys take advantage of this..

DermaTREN UNIT PRICE:
Reg. 89.99
Sale: 49.99
15% OFF: 42.49
IF YOU STOCK UP AND BUY IN BULK (5): 36.15

DermaSTRENGTH UNIT PRICE:
Reg. 89.99
Sale: 49.99
15% OFF: 42.49
IF YOU STOCK UP AND BUY IN BULK (5): 36.15

TransFORM UNIT PRICE:
Reg. 89.99
Sale: 44.99
15% OFF: 38.24
IF YOU STOCK UP AND BUY IN BULK (5): 32.53

DermaTREST UNIT PRICE:
Reg. 119.99
Sale: 79.99
15% OFF: 67.99
IF YOU STOCK UP AND BUY IN BULK (5): 57.82

Prices will never be this cheap ever again!

AnabolicMonk

Awards
Too bad there's no product description on DermaSTRENGTH, is it a prohormone as well?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Too bad there's no product description on DermaSTRENGTH, is it a prohormone as well?
I see a product description.
"DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMASTRENGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 60 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. DERMASTRENGTH gives you 3000mg of Laxogenin per bottle. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones and can be used all year round, on cycle, and even during post cycle."

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see a product description.
"DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMASTRENGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 60 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. DERMASTRENGTH gives you 3000mg of Laxogenin per bottle. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones and can be used all year round, on cycle, and even during post cycle."
right, it is NOT a prohormone

AnabolicMonk

Awards
right, it is NOT a prohormone
Sorry this might sound stupid but I've never had a supplement in liquid form. How do you take this stuff? I'm currently taking test factor, peak beta+ creapure mono hydrate, amino tone and getting my hemavol this Monday. Can I add this to my stack or would it be too much already?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry this might sound stupid but I've never had a supplement in liquid form. How do you take this stuff? I'm currently taking test factor, peak beta+ creapure mono hydrate, amino tone and getting my hemavol this Monday. Can I add this to my stack or would it be too much already?
It's transdermal, so you rub it into your skin. Traps, shoulders and upper chest are best areas for it. You can easily add it to your current stack.