FREE Shipping at Island Supplements

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just placed my first order with this company 2 days ago, and it still hasn't even shipped. Their shipping page says orders ship usually same day, and if not within 24 hours, well my order is past both of those time frames. I have e-mailed them twice, and haven't gotten a response from them from either e-mail. I am starting to really question this companies ethics, and professionalism.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I ordered from island this week. For my package 2 days later. I barely missed the free shipping promo so they are sending me a free t-shirt. I like em so far.

Islandsupps

Islandsupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep customer service issues off the board. It is against policy. Mid sent items are always handled. I know this because I handle them myself. Please don't spread rumors. This is a beneficial board if it is used in the way it was intended. Take your concerns up with the business directly vs going to a board where you are not being productive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep customer service issues off the board. It is against policy. Mid sent items are always handled. I know this because I handle them myself. Please don't spread rumors. This is a beneficial board if it is used in the way it was intended. Take your concerns up with the business directly vs going to a board where you are not being productive.
This :) free shipping is still available btw :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered from island this week. For my package 2 days later. I barely missed the free shipping promo so they are sending me a free t-shirt. I like em so far.
How are the products treating you?