nice price!!!

the 10% still apply?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
nice price!!!

the 10% still apply?
Any coupon can be stacked with these deals, they are limited time pricing sales no codes needed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any coupon can be stacked with these deals, they are limited time pricing sales no codes needed.
glad to see orbit rockin the bps deals!!! my poor math skills tells me that makes the price roughly $30.60, the best price i can find!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, used this in the past and enjoyed it.
thank you, glad you enjoyed it...hope you try it again....summers coming fast!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2.0 was all smooth, no sides of any kind for me. Super tolerable stuff, for the discerning crowd.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2.0 was all smooth, no sides of any kind for me. Super tolerable stuff, for the discerning crowd.
i must be part of the discerning crowd...i really liked it too!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I used it on my honeymoon which was all inclusive, buffet meals twice a day on average lol. It can be a life saver

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used it on my honeymoon which was all inclusive, buffet meals twice a day on average lol. It can be a life saver
gotta love those buffet meals....looking forward to putting combustion to the test!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 is where it's at. I had no sides at all, looking forward to running it with Combustion!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would this fare on a lean bulk fellas? Current sups are just a lot of clean food and formeron, dare I add this to control extra fat gain?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would this fare on a lean bulk fellas? Current sups are just a lot of clean food and formeron, dare I add this to control extra fat gain?
absolutely!!! add some dermacrine too and gain!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my preferred use of it honestly.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even tink of adding in derma.... Got DAYYYUM T that's an awesome idea! But two transdermals?!
Curious about this myself. I know bigt has run Dermacrine and Formasurge together in the past.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even tink of adding in derma.... Got DAYYYUM T that's an awesome idea! But two transdermals?!
absolutely...i've done it several times-awesomeness!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So how do I apply two transdermals without interaction between the two?
buy them and i will tell you....

lol...dermacrine to neck and shoulders....formasurge to upper arms/chest/behind knees/tops of feet/inner thighs, or you could just apply to forearms and rub them together...

fantastic synergy between dermacrine/formestane the compliment each other nicely.

if you decide to try it or have more questions shoot me a pm, i will be glad to help out!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
buy them and i will tell you.... lol...dermacrine to neck and shoulders....formasurge to upper arms/chest/behind knees/tops of feet/inner thighs, or you could just apply to forearms and rub them together... fantastic synergy between dermacrine/formestane the compliment each other nicely. if you decide to try it or have more questions shoot me a pm, i will be glad to help out!!!
Well I'm currently applying formeron (bought 5 bottles on sale lol) so I'd apply derma to inner thighs and behind knees I suppose.

Screw it got 2 bottles for 60$, I'll give it a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm currently applying formeron (bought 5 bottles on sale lol) so I'd apply derma to inner thighs and behind knees I suppose.

Screw it got 2 bottles for 60$, I'll give it a go.
nono, apply derma to neck and shoulders!!! if you are currently using formeron adding derma should definately up the ante!!!

i am here to help, pm me!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nono, apply derma to neck and shoulders!!! if you are currently using formeron adding derma should definately up the ante!!! i am here to help, pm me!!!
Two transdermals on top of eachother is okay ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much what bigT said. No different than stacking any 2 other compounds, except these 2 have great synergy! You can use as much TD as you like, so long as your skin seems to be tolerating it (obv there can be a point of diminishing absorption, but with 2 products you'll be fine).

As for neck & shoulders - greatest concentration of androgen receptors up there. Legs have lots of AR too, but you also gotta factory in where the body holds bf & such - traps/neck is where it's at with respect to both.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much what bigT said. No different than stacking any 2 other compounds, except these 2 have great synergy! You can use as much TD as you like, so long as your skin seems to be tolerating it (obv there can be a point of diminishing absorption, but with 2 products you'll be fine).

As for neck & shoulders - greatest concentration of androgen receptors up there. Legs have lots of AR too, but you also gotta factory in where the body holds bf & such - traps/neck is where it's at with respect to both.
i always apply dermacrine to neck/shoulder area---every single last time, with the occassional pump to srotum[balls], for exactly the reason you listed. the formestane product[rather it be formasurge/formeron or whatever] i change up application sites.