Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preorder special. Full size alphamax and full size fitmax all for $28.99 (while supplies last)

image-1884567037.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That price is amazing just for the alphamax! Get on this people, a great price and free Fitmax!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Get it before supplies run out!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Do you have to add the Fitmax separately when adding AlphaMax to your cart? Or will it be automatically added to my order?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's added automatically while supplies last. You also get a free shirt of you spend over $50. Just write am member and username in notes :)

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
It's added automatically while supplies last. You also get a free shirt of you spend over $50. Just write am member and username in notes :)
Thanks for the fast reply...however how do I know if I will get the free Fitmax if the supply is gone?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the fast reply...however how do I know if I will get the free Fitmax if the supply is gone?
I'll send an email now to verify. I would place the order just incase and they can cancel if need be. Better safe than sorry :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email sent. They're closed today but I should have a response first thing in the am :)

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I'll send an email now to verify. I would place the order just incase and they can cancel if need be. Better safe than sorry :)
Thank you!! PLease let us know since this sounds like a great deal!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Great deal. What's the shipping cost to US? Also, do you guys have a cheap intl shipping option like Nutraplanet and another popluar site that I probably can't mention (but they have a 4-dollar flat rate intl. shipping up to a few lbs.)?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal. What's the shipping cost to US? Also, do you guys have a cheap intl shipping option like Nutraplanet and another popluar site that I probably can't mention (but they have a 4-dollar flat rate intl. shipping up to a few lbs.)?
No flat rate. If you add it to your cart it will calculate based on weigh and country. Hope this helps!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Just got word. 15 stacks left :) order ASAP
I just saw this & submitted my order...I hope it went through? I will I know if I made it?

***EDIT***

I just called & the girl said if the system let's you purchase it then the inventory is still there & You will receive it...Thanks for looking into this!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you got in on it man! Enjoy and let us know what you think!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Glad you got in on it man! Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Thanks...now can this be mixed with Erase? I should have the Erase in tomorrow to stack with my DAA, Forskolin & ALCAR....or would Alphamax be better stack?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks...now can this be mixed with Erase? I should have the Erase in tomorrow to stack with my DAA, Forskolin & ALCAR....or would Alphamax be better stack?
Run them separately. Erase has arimistane. Alphamax has daa and forskolin.

Similar products. But now you have two runs :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run them separately. Erase has arimistane. Alphamax has daa and forskolin.

Similar products. But now you have two runs :)
Alphamax does not have DAA in it. It does have forskolin and armistane like erase does. Plus other test boosting goodies. So alphamax should be run solo, and you could run your DAA, forskolin as a seperate stack in the future after a break.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax does not have DAA in it. It does have forskolin and armistane like erase does. Plus other test boosting goodies. So alphamax should be run solo, and you could run your DAA, forskolin as a seperate stack in the future after a break.
My bad! No daa. Correct. However, the arimistane dose is 75mg a day so there would be no need to run both. Thanks for catching that :)