Sparta Nutrition/ Be Wary

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Alright, so they have an epic presale. Get people psyched up for their product and sell some people including myself on V2 and Kraken. At first I would say I had a very positive experience. The customer service/reps did a good job explaining and helping me choose my product, however, their website shipping says 11/15 so I figured I would get an email that it's shipping out shortly after. It never shipped, I message them and they assured me 5-7 business days and I would get my product. Unfortunately it's now December 2nd and have received no shipment. I get there was a manufacturer delay. What bothers me is I have reps on here and customer service giving me 3 different dates. So when do I actually get my product? One says 5-7 days, another says the following Wednesday, another rep says the Wednesday after that and now I'm sitting here wondering if it will ever come? On top of it all, it makes me question the legitimacy and honesty of this new company. If they can't even give me an honest answer as to when I should expect my stuff then why would I order or trust your product? TBH I've ordered from many places and never have I had this experience. Others can attest and I have pictures of every instance as to reinforce my claims. My advice would be to avoid this company until further notice.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You just started a log with it.

< confused.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
I started a log but have no product, besides sup3r-11. I started it assuming I would have it shortly after. If you read down the log post, I said I have started cutting without the Spartan product because I still haven't received them.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for a better understanding when I should expect my order as well.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same situation here. no emails even though some people have said they received emails about it being shipped.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
They said another week and half... this is nonsense

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well that sucks.

Did you get that via email or phone call?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Messenger, did they ship for you? V2 and Kraken?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting on the V2 Mass.

Says still processing.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Man this company has some major issues right now, I'm giving 2 more days then demanding refund for my order.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this company has some major issues right now, I'm giving 2 more days then demanding refund for my order.
Yeah, our major issue is our manufacturers are jerking us around on delivery. Want a refund? Will handle it myself personally.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I ordered on 11/30 and my order states the same processing.. I wouldn't freak out with all intro sales there is usually a delay. yates84 and the rest of the reps are great guys so I wouldn't worry about losing your money :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As yates84 stated, its 100% out of our hands. We can only relay the info that our manufacturing gives us.

As you guys, and myself, are wanting the fastest answers and latest info, we give it to you as soon as we get it. There are only 2 options:
1) relay info as soon as we get it, hoping and assuming its correct
2) withhold all info until we physically have the products/inventory and keep everyone waiting in the dark

that's really all we can do, and all any retailer can do since we're at the mercy of 3rd part manufacturing companies and the info they supply us.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Yeah, trust me I know it's not in your hands guys yates84 booneman77 you just represent the company and do a great job giving out information and helping out on the forums and I've seen that. The delay in itself isn't the issue. It's the customer support through the actual company I am disappointed with. I completely understand delays/with launch of a new product... but to say it all shipped out that day when there was no product to ship? Can't we be honest and understand that switching the dates 3+ times is kinda BS and saying it shipped out that day. I would love to try my product and give a review of it but to be sketch when I ask for a accurate time table of when I should expect my product and not be lied to that it was not shipped is all I ask. I think that's pretty reasonable?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, trust me I know it's not in your hands guys yates84 booneman77 you just represent the company and do a great job giving out information and helping out on the forums and I've seen that. The delay in itself isn't the issue. It's the customer support through the actual company I am disappointed with. I completely understand delays/with launch of a new product... but to say it all shipped out that day when there was no product to ship? Can't we be honest and understand that switching the dates 3+ times is kinda BS and saying it shipped out that day. I would love to try my product and give a review of it but to be sketch when I ask for a accurate time table of when I should expect my product and not be lied to that it was not shipped is all I ask. I think that's pretty reasonable?
Very reasonable and I understand your stress. We are waiting just like you are, unfortunately. Will give updates as I have them but its looking like next week before things ship. We made a judgement error by doing a presale based on the manufacturers eta and now we are kind of in the crosshairs. Really sorry for your delay but I promise the products will he worth the wait and we won't have any more delays like this in the future.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Yeah I'll just have to add to my epitren cycle for a boost a little later than wanted is all

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
like yates said, we get the annoyance, frustration and stress... personally we're all waiting to get ours as well ha.

One point that I think got misconstrued through some of the communications was on the "next day shipping" statements... what was meant, nd how we stated it, was taht we would be shipping them "next day air", i.e they would be sent as soon as we got them, and they would be sent with 1-day shipping... I think a few people heard this/or took it incorrectly and saw "next day" as in "shipping tomorrow". I saw a few posts stating such and even though we did expect to be shipping within a da or so at times, the majority of the posts were relative to the type of shipping, rather than the date.

Of course, there were places we did say "will ship tomorrow", but, as we now know, this was based on bad info. Again, our apologies and frankly frustration will only go so far, the products will have to prove themselves worth the wait (which we fully expect them to ;) )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
So you mean to say it wasn't all make believe and fairy tales? Sh1t, too bad I can't get the kraken while I wait for the rest... ;o They already hooking me up with an extra epimax.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you mean to say it wasn't all make believe and fairy tales? Sh1t, too bad I can't get the kraken while I wait for the rest... ;o They already hooking me up with an extra epimax.
why cant you? if people are getting it, you should be getting yours too ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought they combined my kraken with my V2 so that's why I'm not getting it early
Not 100% sure but they may have split them since many people ordered both and one would ship later. Guess you'll find out soon ;)

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Can I get hooked up with some extras too? I have three orders for over $400 out there and have been going through the same frustrations. I'm just anxiously awaiting my stuff since this is my first run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get hooked up with some extras too? I have three orders for over $400 out there and have been going through the same frustrations. I'm just anxiously awaiting my stuff since this is my first run.
Email me bro [email protected] will try to get you something for your trouble ;)

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Email me bro will try to get you something for your trouble ;)
Send a kraken my way... I only got epimax because the bogo was better deal and I bought the lean/epi/kraken stack when I crunched numbers and found out I would of saved $40 if I had bought my stack with the 50% coupon instead of the 25% despite the increased MRSP during Black Friday sale. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ok, now you guys are just being greedy :I

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First few brief reviews of kraken coming in:

Sex on the beach has a unique orange flavor. Well done pre. It didn't crack me out and delivered the pumps energy and focus!
Had some sour gummy bear today. Flavoring wasn't bad with 9 oz of water. Going to try 8 oz tomorrow.
Sour Gummy Bear flavor is legit. Great energy and not pushy like DMAA.
Took first scoop and it was very solid. Great energy, increased intensity, and an excellent pump. Taste was pretty good too, actually u somehow simulated the alcohol taste of sex on the beach pretty damn impressively too. Really want to try the other flavor too

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
First few brief reviews of kraken coming in:
Lmfaoooo it's cool, no hurt in trying! And that's cool... hopefully they just send mine separately but I haven't gotten any updates on my account for them shipping my kraken I ordered so I'm assuming it's heading out with the V2 unfortunately.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfaoooo it's cool, no hurt in trying! And that's cool... hopefully they just send mine separately but I haven't gotten any updates on my account for them shipping my kraken I ordered so I'm assuming it's heading out with the V2 unfortunately.
Same here. I ordered kraken and lean v2 at the same time and no email or account updates.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spoke to customer service and they said will ship in 5 business days. My kraken and v2 will ship together, so yours will most likely be combined as well.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I got my Kraken a while ago. I preordered though. Kinda skimmed over everything.

kastein84

kastein84

Awards
Anyone get their orders yet? I was told a week and it would be shipped and that was 9 days ago. Had the order since November 24th. Thinking about cancelling my order....

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Nah I didn't get any updates yet. I heard tomorrow at the latest. I saw the Instagram video of them getting their shipment so I don't see how they can't be sending it out soon.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea they told me today that hopefully by this week.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Yeah if they don't send this week I'll be surprised but it's been over a month delay for V2 since their posted shipping date so I hope they get on their manufacturer because they sound terrible

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah for anyone waiting on kraken AND v2's, they will ship together.

All just kraken should've shipped and been received (if pre ordered solo).

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Today is supposed to be "THE" day.
Yep, It should be! Its actually exactly one month today from the ORIGINAL ship date. Plus this will mark the 5 day business day guarantee from the last day according to mow.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Guess today was not the day
Yet again lol.... cmon Spartanutrition wtf is your issue. This is not how you build a solid customer base haha. I don't get how they could mess up again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yet again lol.... cmon Spartanutrition wtf is your issue. This is not how you build a solid customer base haha. I don't get how they could mess up again.
It's totally out of anyone at Sparta' hands guys. We're at the mercy of our manufacturer unfortunately.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
It's totally out of anyone at Sparta' hands guys. We're at the mercy of our manufacturer unfortunately.
They said they got shipment though about a week ago. Posted video, figure they would get it out by now. I don't get how they could get their kraken but not V2 shortly after. Lol, they should just stop telling people "5 business days it will go out" and just tell people. "Sorry we will fill you in when we actually get our shipment, sorry for the delay." Just stop giving people definite dates and cut the BS. That's all I'm saying.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Have my fingers crossed V2 will ship tomorrow. Does anyone know if Sparta has the goods in their possession yet?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Have my fingers crossed V2 will ship tomorrow. Does anyone know if Sparta has the goods in their possession yet?
I'm hoping too! I'm sure they will be great products when we finally get them.