Performax Labs Awesome Customer Service

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to Performax Labs. I had a problem with a bottle of Alphamax XT that I recently ordered online, and the site that I purchased it from linked me with Aaron from Performax. I just received 2 replacement bottles from them and I have to say that my experience with Performax has been the most pleasant out of any company (not just supplements). Thanks again Aaron and the rest of Performax I really appreciate all of the help! Will definitely be purchasing your products again in the future.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks for the kind words. Aaron is always looking out for our customers, he's a great guy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to Performax Labs. I had a problem with a bottle of Alphamax XT that I recently ordered online, and the site that I purchased it from linked me with Aaron from Performax. I just received 2 replacement bottles from them and I have to say that my experience with Performax has been the most pleasant out of any company (not just supplements). Thanks again Aaron and the rest of Performax I really appreciate all of the help! Will definitely be purchasing your products again in the future.
Ah! Good job Aaron!