Call out to the Age Force guys

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  329 lbs.
    Answers

Call out to the Age Force guys

and anyone else interested.

For anyone that may not know, I'm Wade Johnson and part of the round table show with Rob on SHR every other week. Carl and I go way back, I mean way back and I really enjoy the show.

I'm working with Age Force and using some of the patches they offer. I'm eager to see how this goes and have positive results so far. I'm interested in others feedback and will be sharing here what I'm using and how I feel it works.

Thanks to Steve and Age Force for allowing me the chance to give these a run and to Carl for the show and all that listen. We collectively hope you take alot form the show.

Anyone, please feel free to holler at me anytime!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigwade View Post

For anyone that may not know, I'm Wade Johnson and part of the round table show with Rob on SHR every other week. Carl and I go way back, I mean way back and I really enjoy the show.

I'm working with Age Force and using some of the patches they offer. I'm eager to see how this goes and have positive results so far. I'm interested in others feedback and will be sharing here what I'm using and how I feel it works.

Thanks to Steve and Age Force for allowing me the chance to give these a run and to Carl for the show and all that listen. We collectively hope you take alot form the show.

Sorry it took so log to find this. Welcome Wade!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice to have you here!
    Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to see someone of your stature getting benefits from Ageforce products!
    Nice to meet you.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you for your honest feedback, Wade, and good luck - "future Super".
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  329 lbs.
    Answers

I'm having luck with the fat burner...I've been stuck for some time as I'm headed down to 308. The movement started back down after using the patch for apprx 3 weeks.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone, including Wade, noticed a change in urine color after using the Ageforce Vitamin B patch? I finally figured out that this was the cause. Vitamin B complex taken orally will usually make my urine neon yellow but this is quite different. It's like a reddish yellow.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Has anyone, including Wade, noticed a change in urine color after using the Ageforce Vitamin B patch? I finally figured out that this was the cause. Vitamin B complex taken orally will usually make my urine neon yellow but this is quite different. It's like a reddish yellow.
    By reddish yellow you don't mean copper colored I hope?

Recoverbro
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  329 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't as of yet.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

No, not copper colored - it is much more orange than red. I would post a picture but I do not know if that is legal (obscenity laws come to mind).

I read here that it could be due to riboflavin:
    "Rifampin, phenacetin, sulfasalazine, Vitamin C, riboflavin, and carrots will also turn urine dark yellow to orange."

I also have increased my water consumption and seen the color reduce in intensity. I believe all is well.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

More water is always good.

Recoverbro
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I use the night time Melatonin patch.. Quality sleep now, unlike the last many years of broken sleep.. Great stuff..
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Nice!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

.... really?

Wow guys... shr supporting homeopathic supplementation. Great for the legitimacy rep.

How many of the products even contain supposed compounds with a mw low enough to be absorbed transdermally? Or let me guess, the water diluted to the nth degree that originally contained the compound retains the original compounds characteristics and THAT if course is able to be absorbed?

Lol.

Guys... you really should research any and all of the supplements you take, in this case, the ideology behind them as well since the claimed compounds all of course have positive benefits..but homeopathic preparations of said compounds are nothing more then water and placebo.

Horrible they are even allowed in the market let alone on anabolic minds as a sponsor.

Smh.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    .... really?

Wow guys... shr supporting homeopathic supplementation. Great for the legitimacy rep.

How many of the products even contain supposed compounds with a mw low enough to be absorbed transdermally? Or let me guess, the water diluted to the nth degree that originally contained the compound retains the original compounds characteristics and THAT if course is able to be absorbed?

Lol.

Guys... you really should research any and all of the supplements you take, in this case, the ideology behind them as well since the claimed compounds all of course have positive benefits..but homeopathic preparations of said compounds are nothing more then water and placebo.

Horrible they are even allowed in the market let alone on anabolic minds as a sponsor.

Smh.
    Sourdough, I've been saying this all along, and people seem to think I'm just being negative. I try to be politically correct to keep from getting banned on this forumn, but these Ageforce guys are full of it.

Their HGH patch was said to contain 100% real growth hormone. But a buddy of mine sent me a link to a SHR episode where this Steve Lapidus fella now says that it's actually sourced from a plant, with the same chemical make. I remember hearing that this guys used to be car salesman too (not that it means anything, but I'm just sayin).

Listen guys, this company actually markets a creatine patch. Creatine absorbed through a patch? Really guys? Even Carl should use his critical thinking skills on that one.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy

Sourdough, I've been saying this all along, and people seem to think I'm just being negative. I try to be politically correct to keep from getting banned on this forumn, but these Ageforce guys are full of it.

Their HGH patch was said to contain 100% real growth hormone. But a buddy of mine sent me a link to a SHR episode where this Steve Lapidus fella now says that it's actually sourced from a plant, with the same chemical make. I remember hearing that this guys used to be car salesman too (not that it means anything, but I'm just sayin).

Listen guys, this company actually markets a creatine patch. Creatine absorbed through a patch? Really guys? Even Carl should use his critical thinking skills on that one.
    Yup... creatine has a huge mw... aaaand the second it goes into a solution it starts to lose the monohydrate and degrade to creatinine.

Most people just don't bother to research their supplements enough, then companies like this pray on that fact and take advantage of the ignorant.

Homeopathic supplementation and medicine is a sham and should be considered a crime.

Snake oil salesmen at their finest.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I personally love my patches and not sure why you would bash age force like that.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    I personally love my patches and not sure why you would bash age force like that.
    ....do some reading. Logic and our science prevents them from legitimately making these viable products. The fact they claim them to be homeopathic is either complete crap and a work around for them to make fda exempt claims and sneak other stuff in or if they are legitimate homeopathic supplements...well just read up on homeopathy, namely "voodoo science" by Robert L. Park... and realize that it's complete nonsensical placebo crap.

If your getting anything out of these patches then it's either complete placebo or something other then what's claimed within those patches... namely what is it your using?

Either way age force is lying to their customers. Flat out.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

My buddy is using the fat loss patch. I told him to change nothing in his diet. Didn't even tell him what in the patch other than to take it every few days so I can gauge his progress. A month later he is down one notch on his belt. Please tell me that what he experienced is a placebo effect.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My buddy is using the fat loss patch. I told him to change nothing in his diet. Didn't even tell him what in the patch other than to take it every few days so I can gauge his progress. A month later he is down one notch on his belt. Please tell me that what he experienced is a placebo effect.
    I'm not going to argue with you about what a third party buddy did. I'm not going to argue with you at all in fact.

I've made my points, take em or leave em... but maybe look into the the topic a lil bit more before you continue to blindly support such products.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    I give up...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Steve Lapidus fella now says that it's actually sourced from a plant, with the same chemical make.
    ..if thats the case, it could still be effective ;-)
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ....do some reading. Logic and our science prevents them from legitimately making these viable products. The fact they claim them to be homeopathic is either complete crap and a work around for them to make fda exempt claims and sneak other stuff in or if they are legitimate homeopathic supplements...well just read up on homeopathy, namely "voodoo science" by Robert L. Park... and realize that it's complete nonsensical placebo crap.If your getting anything out of these patches then it's either complete placebo or something other then what's claimed within those patches... namely what is it your using?Either way age force is lying to their customers. Flat out.
    You are missing the real crime.

Flex Magnum used to rep for them.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze

..if thats the case, it could still be effective ;-)
    I agree. If the chemical structure is the same your body can't tell the difference.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This is a shame...
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    This is a shame...
    What is a shame?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

I give up...
    Ok so give up. I like my patches and will continue to use and believe in there products.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Big Wade Nice to have you, love listening to SHR
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is a shame?
    mod edit: if you get personal again, you're gone.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed for results not drama
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

As for the drama about ageforce. I do not believe the hgh patch is as advertised. They can't legally put hgh in. They can however label it homeopathic. If you want them to change the labeling to be truthful someone would have to have a suit against them with the fda and bbb with FULL bloodwork after using the product .

I would rather them label or advertise it as naturally raising hgh. Atleast make it less misleading.

Showing your natural gh production is not shut down and approved by 1 or more actual doctor. This is a big cost and nobody will do it. Them labeling it homeopathic may still protect them.

This is how many of the hcg supplements got shut down.

The other patches however I dont have any problem with. Forgive me if this is worded weird. Im tired.

All im gonna say on the subject.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Ageforce has said "" The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use".

take that for what its worth
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Ageforce has said "" The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use".

take that for what its worth
    Its not worth much. That would get them in trouble with the fda. Which would mean immediately shutting down the whole operation. I know I said I wouldnt say anymore but this is just ridiculous.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Its not worth much. That would get them in trouble with the fda. Which would mean immediately shutting down the whole operation. I know I said I wouldnt say anymore but this is just ridiculous.
    I like their patches but I admit I cant wrap my head around how they can legally pull this off with the HGH. I mean , IF they have, more power to them.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post

I like their patches but I admit I cant wrap my head around how they can legally pull this off with the HGH. I mean , IF they have, more power to them.
    The only problem with it being in there is the requirements of testing supplements. Atleast in the uk usa and Canadian bacon...er Canada

Sorry post workout hunger.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with johnniefreeze.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:52 PM
  3. HELP! Reaching Out To The Well Informed!
    By AlmostRipped in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM
  4. All of you that made it out to the "O"...
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:42 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 12:01 AM