SHR Fans: Should Carl reduce his workload? Show support

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%

Thumbs up SHR Fans: Should Carl reduce his workload? Show support

Fellow Fans of Superhuman Radio:

Who else believes that Carl Lanore needs to reduce either the length of his shows or the frequency? I'm thinking he does a Casual Friday every week with Alisa but otherwise maintains an irregular schedule.

He has been hitting home runs lately. I find it hard to keep up and I am an avid listener.

He has also spoken of the stress of doing so much of the show by himself. Perhaps he would lighten his load if we communicate our commitment to keep listening even if he changes his schedule.

Who's with me?

2. therealest77

I actualy love the daily shows and look forward to listening to them.

I just hate it when he promotes Age Force. That company is a sham, and I think he knows it. Creatine Patch? Give me a freaking break
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.34%

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    I actualy love the daily shows and look forward to listening to them.

I just hate it when he promotes Age Force. That company is a sham, and I think he knows it. Creatine Patch? Give me a freaking break
    Yeah I had to stop listening for awhile when it seemed like every show that Steve Lepidus guy(age force ) was on.... Been loving all the stuff with Ron Regish lately, though, actually just bought the blueprint.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

No way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Fellow Fans of Superhuman Radio:

Who else believes that Carl Lanore needs to reduce either the length of his shows or the frequency? I'm thinking he does a Casual Friday every week with Alisa but otherwise maintains an irregular schedule.

He has been hitting home runs lately. I find it hard to keep up and I am an avid listener.

He has also spoken of the stress of doing so much of the show by himself. Perhaps he would lighten his load if we communicate our commitment to keep listening even if he changes his schedule.

Who's with me?
    As a fellow avid listener, I totally disagree! If you can't keep up, it's time to get an mp3 player and listen while cleaning the house/ working in the yard/ working out, etc.

I think the best change to happen since Alisa got on board was the improved regularity.

If anything, I would like to communicate my commitment to keep listening if the show went to a subscription basis. Which would also serve to reduce workload.

Who's with me?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%

Thanks for responding. To be clear, I love the show and also recently bought the Blueprint (more interesting and original than I thought it would be). I recently heard Carl speak about his workload given his lack of support staff, not discounting whatever great help he is getting from Alisa. I also may be among the few who is having trouble keeping up. I like hearing about the AgeForce products. My guess is that they're legit. I used a sample pre/post workout patch one night in hopes of enhanced recovery. I woke up in the middle of the night with a wicked leg cramp. That is the only time that has happened in my life. I did not notice a difference intraworkout, and I'm not sure that I would have if it was effective. I am running the Testo100, B12, and DHEA/Preg. patches for a few months to see how they affect me.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%

Quote Originally Posted by jsfu View Post
    As a fellow avid listener, I totally disagree! If you can't keep up, it's time to get an mp3 player and listen while cleaning the house/ working in the yard/ working out, etc.
    [...]

If anything, I would like to communicate my commitment to keep listening if the show went to a subscription basis. Which would also serve to reduce workload.
    Alright, I'm with you. I would support the show if it went to subscription or otherwise listener-supported. I probably would not have bought the AgeForce patches, Rob Regish's work, used orbitnutrition.com, American Whey (flashback), AAEFX Test Charge, and so on if not for a sense that I was supporting the show.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Get the Brooks Kubik show running, get the Alisa Profumo show running, get the Quest Bar show going
    then Carl can spread the workload around a little bit, and keep the show frequency high.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Since it's being mentioned... can anyone comment on how different the blueprint is to most information out there? Anyone found it dramatically improved their progress?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Since it's being mentioned... can anyone comment on how different the blueprint is to most information out there? Anyone found it dramatically improved their progress?
    I am choosing to not run the Blueprint for some weeks because of my current schedule and commitment to a personal trainer, but I will say that if one followed Regish's plan, I believe adding 10-15 pounds of lean body mass in about three weeks is totally reasonable. He references studies and anecdotal experiences that support the Blueprint. There are some ideas in it that were new to me, to address how different it is. I would like to read through the material (there's a lot!) again and figure out better how to apply some ideas to my life right now. And then there's the ideas being discussed on the forum. Sheesh. He offers a money-back guarantee so that reduces the risk greatly. I am also curious to see what is in the next version of the Blueprint since I understand he will offer that for free to prior customers.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Blueprint

I was underwhelmed by the BP. It is an e-book, for one, which you won't hear mentioned on the show. I could look past that, even for $50, but it is broken up into many separate disjointed pieces, making it difficult to follow. I have many indispensable training and nutrition books in my library, and this isn't one of them. Maybe if you want to ask many questions of Rob in the BP forum it makes more sense, but the BP itself wasn't coherent enough for me.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Thanks for the feedback guys! Sorry for derailing the thread. If anyone else has an opinion, go ahead and PM me
  12. Radio Host

Wow.. I guess I'm surprised that people even give a damn about me LOL.. I am getting ready to do a show with James Howard Kuntsler and Robb Wolf.. I promise I will come back here and answer every post individually later tonight when done working. I am touched that any of you are even interested in this subject. I take every comment seriously and to heart. I will respond.... Thank you to the OP Cogrick2 for starting this thread.. carl
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Thanks for responding. To be clear, I love the show and also recently bought the Blueprint (more interesting and original than I thought it would be). I recently heard Carl speak about his workload given his lack of support staff, not discounting whatever great help he is getting from Alisa. I also may be among the few who is having trouble keeping up. I like hearing about the AgeForce products. My guess is that they're legit. I used a sample pre/post workout patch one night in hopes of enhanced recovery. I woke up in the middle of the night with a wicked leg cramp. That is the only time that has happened in my life. I did not notice a difference intraworkout, and I'm not sure that I would have if it was effective. I am running the Testo100, B12, and DHEA/Preg. patches for a few months to see how they affect me.
    I appreciate your feedback on Blueprint, both positive and negative here. While I would have liked to include it in ONE comprehensive document, protecting the contributions of many's hard work was paramount.

That being said, I'm ALWAYS available to answer questions = especially for those of you who have The BP. It is in fact, an incredible amount of information. It's also true that arranging it to your liking is at first, a challenging exercise. Most report that once it sinks in though, they have no problems applying the principles.

In any event, I'm always here for folks: 860-753-0373

You have questions, I'll have answers.

Honest ones...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Quote Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee View Post
    I'm not even sure if i
    got all the files, because i felt there was stuff missing.
    How many files should there be? I got two pictures of the tshirt, one copy of a letter about tukesterone, BP 2.0, and six other files
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.2%

Quote Originally Posted by jsfu View Post
    How many files should there be? I got two pictures of the tshirt, one copy of a letter about tukesterone, BP 2.0, and six other files
    I will PM you both..
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
  4. Replies: 0
  5. Show/event Support