SHR 2/23 RTDOSHA 11: Supplements That Really Build Muscle and Strength Short List - AnabolicMinds.com

SHR 2/23 RTDOSHA 11: Supplements That Really Build Muscle and Strength Short List

1. Radio Host

SHR 2/23 RTDOSHA 11: Supplements That Really Build Muscle and Strength Short List

SHR # 917 2/23 12:00PM EST

Round-table Discussion On Strength And Hypertrophy Acquisition Part 11: Supplements That Really Build Muscle and Strength Short List

Guest: Rob Regish & Coach Wade Johnson

Listen Live using the LIVE player above

2. New Member

This was such an entertaining show.

I found myself wondering about Wade and Rob's blood pressures during the show given the supplements they take, use of stimulants, long-time training and large bodies (Wade especially).

And then Carl asked that very question!

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR FUTURE SHOWS
    1) Given their use of stimulants, can they talk about whether they have taken a stimulant holiday, and how they did it?
    2) Can they talk about what they have discovered in the way of supplements / nutrition, even favorite exercises, that help to get them through times when they feel run down and overstressed? I know a lot of us can relate...
    3) I want to hear more about sprinting. Wade was a 400-meter run? He must have been quite strong and had great endurance. Has he thought about running say a 60-meter sprint in an open master track meet?
    4) I may have forgotten: What is Rob's sports background?
    5) Have they heard any talk or had any experiences with the AgeForce patches?
    6) Are there any teas they drink regularly?
    Last edited by Cogrick2; 02-24-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Added questions
  3. Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    This was such an entertaining show.

I found myself wondering about Wade and Rob's blood pressures during the show given the supplements they take, use of stimulants, long-time training and large bodies (Wade especially).

And then Carl asked that very question!

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR FUTURE SHOWS
    1) Given their use of stimulants, can they talk about whether they have taken a stimulant holiday, and how they did it?
    2) Can they talk about what they have discovered in the way of supplements / nutrition, even favorite exercises, that help to get them through times when they feel run down and overstressed? I know a lot of us can relate...
    3) I want to hear more about sprinting. Wade was a 400-meter run? He must have been quite strong and had great endurance. Has he thought about running say a 60-meter sprint in an open master track meet?
    4) I may have forgotten: What is Rob's sports background?
    5) Have they heard any talk or had any experiences with the AgeForce patches?
    6) Are there any teas they drink regularly?
    Great questions and they will be answered next show....
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supplement/supplements to gain muscle and strength??
    By EastKentDAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Non Steroidal Supplements That Build Muscle
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:26 PM