SHR9/7 Louis Pasteur:A Colossal Fraud-The Germ Theory And Its Relationship To Disease

1. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

SHR9/7 Louis Pasteur:A Colossal Fraud-The Germ Theory And Its Relationship To Disease

SHR 9/7 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

Louis Pasteur: A Colossal Fraud - The Germ Theory And Its Relationship To Disease

Guest: Dr. Peter Rouse

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

2. Registered User

Here in New Zealand we are starting to fight against TB again as we have many immigrants coming in without vaccination. Vaccination destroyed polio and the misery and heartbreak it caused... I managed to make it through half the show, so perhaps it got better but oh dear...

In the fifty or so shows I've listened to I've sometimes disagreed with Carl's ideas but found them interesting, sometimes switched the show off because it wasn't a topic of huge interest to me, but this is the first time I've deleted a show because I wanted to punch things.

I can't list all the errors made in the show because I don't have enough time.. but HIV is due to the misuse of antibiotics?? What? HIV is a virus and is an example of a disease causing vector which jumps species and if anything shows how reducing natural ecosystems can cause adaptions of micro-organisms but as for it being caused by the use of antibiotics ( which aren't used for virii by responsible doctors...).
    E-coli can often be found on food - it comes from contact with faeces - so if you put manure on your vege garden there may be some e-coli. But only SOME strains cause disease... Want figures that vaccination can stop the spread of disease - look at the polio figures, look at the chicken pox figures (Seward JF, Watson BM, Peterson CL, et al. (2002). "Varicella disease after introduction of varicella vaccine in the United States, 1995–2000". JAMA 287 (5): 606–11. doi:10.1001/jama.287.5.606. PMID 11829699.)

This show was the purest case of data picking and fact selection to reinforce a belief already held - it was no better than climate deniers, birth certificate doubters and flat Earth believers.

Do I believe that modern medicine has all the answers? Hell no!!! But to try and throw the baby out with the bathwater like this is just irritating and counter-productive. Not to worry though. Carl is in good company. He and that noted scientist Jenny McCarthy may make the rest of us see sense yet.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Do I believe that modern medicine has all the answers? Hell no!!! But to try and throw the baby out with the bathwater like this is just irritating and counter-productive. Not to worry though. Carl is in good company. He and that noted scientist Jenny McCarthy may make the rest of us see sense yet.
    Yay Jenny McCarthy!!! I love McCarthyism!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

I am doing a show on vaccines in the wake of the movie Contagion in two weeks with noted scientists and doctors like Dr. Meryl Nass, Dr. Marc Siegel and one other guest I am trying to confirm right now to discuss the efficacy and risks of vaccines. There are people on both sides of the table in this panel so I hope you'll find it a bit more balanced.
  5. Registered User

Fantastic - I look forward to it. The only reason that this show frustrated me so much was that the vast majority of times I either agree with your views or find them interesting and thought-provoking.... this one .... :-(

By the way, we're currently experiencing a mini-epidemic of measles down here in New Zealand due in part to more parents being scared off by anti-vaccination hysteria. Crossing my fingers no one will be hit by the rare but dreadful compications that can occur..
  6. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Fantastic - I look forward to it. The only reason that this show frustrated me so much was that the vast majority of times I either agree with your views or find them interesting and thought-provoking.... this one .... :-(

By the way, we're currently experiencing a mini-epidemic of measles down here in New Zealand due in part to more parents being scared off by anti-vaccination hysteria. Crossing my fingers no one will be hit by the rare but dreadful compications that can occur..
    I agree some vaccines show great value.. but like so many things of value.. the pharmaceutical industry is now exploiting it and not all vaccines are "god" for lack of a better word.. also gave you a shout-out on the Anabolic Minds 9th anniversary show as a result of your post.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I am not certain on this either. However, my gut tells me its a middle ground. Meaning that in the presence of bacteria an organism may or may not be overcome with its potential effects.

I have been doing the raw thing, milk, eggs and beef in very large quantities for about 6 months. Barely a sneeze out of me since.
    We certainly are told to live in fear of the unknown and our ignorance plays into this sticky web.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. wheat germ
    By bigbird101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 06:25 AM
  2. ColOssaL labS SavAge StAck LoG
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 11:32 PM
  3. HCG induces germ cell apoptosis in testis
    By Jupiter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine