SHR LIVE 7/11 The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat? - AnabolicMinds.com

SHR LIVE 7/11 The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat?

1. Radio Host

SHR LIVE 7/11 The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat?

SHR 7/11 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat? Deodorant -vs- Antiperspirant

Guest: Rob Regish & Marshall Brain

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

A couple quick responses to this show:
    - If you become congested from inversion, allergies, or anything else, I suggest using a nasal rinse. My favorite is from Neilmed, but you can use a squirt bottle with a sport top if you find one that fits your nostril. I make the 50/50 salt-baking soda mix myself for pennies, 1-2 tsp per 8 oz.

- I also finally got around to making a batch of my own deoderant from Mihow about a month ago and it works! (just Google "mom-it-down-deodorant"). You can add a few drop of essential oil to avoid poisonous ingredients. I figure my double-batch is about a 4-6 month supply. It wasn't such a production as I feared, I wish I'd made it sooner.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the nasal rinse as well
    •   

4. Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal Mike View Post
    A couple quick responses to this show:
    - If you become congested from inversion, allergies, or anything else, I suggest using a nasal rinse. My favorite is from Neilmed, but you can use a squirt bottle with a sport top if you find one that fits your nostril. I make the 50/50 salt-baking soda mix myself for pennies, 1-2 tsp per 8 oz.

- I also finally got around to making a batch of my own deoderant from Mihow about a month ago and it works! (just Google "mom-it-down-deodorant"). You can add a few drop of essential oil to avoid poisonous ingredients. I figure my double-batch is about a 4-6 month supply. It wasn't such a production as I feared, I wish I'd made it sooner.
    I love the home-brew deodorant! The nasal blockage on the inversion table is from blood pooling in the nasal passages.. it goes away almost instantly upon righting yourself...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toxic Sweat
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:53 AM
  2. Shift = Sweat!
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Should I even sweat it?
    By Thor Hammer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18