AGEFORCE.com Feedback - AnabolicMinds.com

AGEFORCE.com Feedback

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

AGEFORCE.com Feedback

This is for Carl or anyone that has used their products. They are a new sponsor of SHR and the show that discussed the test booster got me very interested, but when I posted a link to the product on another very popular forum it was completely ridiculed.

I was wondering if anyone can attest to the effectiveness of either their test booster or HGH product.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    This is for Carl or anyone that has used their products. They are a new sponsor of SHR and the show that discussed the test booster got me very interested, but when I posted a link to the product on another very popular forum it was completely ridiculed.

I was wondering if anyone can attest to the effectiveness of either their test booster or HGH product.

Thanks
    I am curious about this also.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

I ordered one order of the Testo100. Its a big discount, so i figured what the hell. I've never messed with anything like this. I'm not stagnating on any lifts at the moment but am still interested to see if i feel any difference with the testo. I'll report everything i learn.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I doubt it does much for that price but I'll stay for feedback
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ben61820 View Post
    I ordered one order of the Testo100. Its a big discount, so i figured what the hell. I've never messed with anything like this. I'm not stagnating on any lifts at the moment but am still interested to see if i feel any difference with the testo. I'll report everything i learn.
    cool, thanks. please do.

the hgh patch seems interesting too. i actually emailed the president and asked how it was legal to provide such a high dose. he basically said its because they are working in a grey area because its a patch and not an injection... but legal
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

cool, thanks. please do.

the hgh patch seems interesting too. i actually emailed the president and asked how it was legal to provide such a high dose. he basically said its because they are working in a grey area because its a patch and not an injection... but legal
    ^^wow. Really surprised he would be that outright on such a sensitive topic. I wasn't even aware hgh would work via patch.
    I will be watching as more info comes to light or this dude gets booked.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

cool, thanks. please do.

if you took the hgh patch how would you know if its working anyway?

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    haha idk? you would get the effects of injecting HGH?
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Blood test????? It's interesting to note that they label it as genetically modified(hence bioidentical) soma, I know that HRT is big into the bioidentical hormones test, E, progesterone etc. Never heard or even thought it possible with hgh. Considering the sensativity and the fact that it's a fragile peptide, I would think transdermal delievery would be near impossible.......
  10. Banned

Testo/100:The active ingredients are: L-Arginine, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Muira Puama, Orchic Substance, Oyster Meat, Tribulus, Zinc, Sarsparilla, Astragalus, Licorice Root, Pumpkin Seed, Borom, Pygueum, Maca, Honey Goat Weed, Oatstraw, and Catuaba.

This looks like some kinda concoction you could find in the back of some 1980's muscle mag. You guys are smarter than this.
    I like Carl and his show, but having sponsors like this really doesn't look good.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Blood test????? It's interesting to note that they label it as genetically modified(hence bioidentical) soma, I know that HRT is big into the bioidentical hormones test, E, progesterone etc. Never heard or even thought it possible with hgh. Considering the sensativity and the fact that it's a fragile peptide, I would think transdermal delievery would be near impossible.......
    Exactly, I had to question things similar to this with GH being put into cosmetics but one company actually pulled it off. Not my company by I talked to a few doctors and met them at a trade show. From what I can tell this patch stuff is BS and would cost more I think to get good results.

Although thats just my thoughts and if anyone does buy it please get bloods and dont just throw your money away on BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JayV View Post
    Testo/100:The active ingredients are: L-Arginine, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Muira Puama, Orchic Substance, Oyster Meat, Tribulus, Zinc, Sarsparilla, Astragalus, Licorice Root, Pumpkin Seed, Borom, Pygueum, Maca, Honey Goat Weed, Oatstraw, and Catuaba.

This looks like some kinda concoction you could find in the back of some 1980's muscle mag. You guys are smarter than this.
    I like Carl and his show, but having sponsors like this really doesn't look good.

Exactly, I wanted to run my ads on a few websites at one point but after seeing what all they promote I didn't want to put myself in that category. Although I love his show and will support him for all his efforts.

Side note, can someone post a before pic of him, he talks about using about a gram of test and what not but he looks small and fragile on his website pictures. I will say he is very intelligent in the field and puts in a fantastic job in and out the gym (per radio broadcast).

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.

I read somewhere that the hgh patch was ineffective due to hgh molecular size being too large to penetrate the skin.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    I read somewhere that the hgh patch was ineffective due to hgh molecular size being too large to penetrate the skin.
    correct
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. New Member

new here and also just bought some Testo100 patches so will let you know if a notice any improvements. Im over 40 so am a good lab-rat for such a product !
  15. New Member

One box of testo-100 on order.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  193 lbs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Tribulus has been proven to be a bust in Testosterone enhancement hasn't it? (I believe it was Anthony Roberts on SHR who said "I wouldn't buy any test booster with tribulus in it"). Further more, the same applies to Muira Puama, Sarsparilla, Boron and Maca. I have used them all at one point or another and didn't see any increase in libido or test. How anyone can sell something like this with the claims being made is more than a little suspect IMHO.
  17. New Member

Would be good to see some blood tests for total and free T posted of before and after a week on the patches?.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I ordered a box of the HGH patches.....just curious more than anything else....i'll let you know if I see any difference from them
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im curious too. I am willing to try for 3 months and be fair.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Have been trying Test100 patches for a week now - nothing at all noticeable except redness at the patch site if left on longer than overnight. Will run the whole month course to see if anything shows up.
  22. New Member

I was tempted at first, but then realised that the HGH patches are homeopathic!!!!
    See the bottom of this post for a quick explanation of the homeopathic process.

Ageforce excitedly tells us that they've "more than doubled the amount of HGH (Sytropin) in each patch from 10,000ng to 22,000ng." That means in each patch you are getting 0.000022 of a gram or 0.022mg. When you consider that injectible HGH replacement therapy starts off at around 0.6mg for a 100kg male then you see how little you are really getting. You would have to stick 30 patches on your body at once and assume that will all go through the skin to get a starter dose... and that is assuming that the 22000ng is what is in the patch and is not the mother tincture (see below). If it is, what you will actually be getting is HGH diluted by 10,100,1000,10000 or even more!!! And since the FDA limit on HGH is 2001ng per supplement dose more than 10x less than the dose Ageforce claims- I would have a big bet that the 22000 refers to the original amount of HGH before it was diluted.

So if they will b*llsh*t us on the HGH what about the test booster - well they give us no amounts of the various components so are we getting a huge dose of herbs or statistically nothing. I think I'll take a bet with my money somewhere else.

Homeopathic dilutions or "13C is equivalent to 1/3 of a drop of active ingredient in ALL the oceans of the world"
    "Homeopaths start with a mother tincture (the remedy to be used dissolved in water or alcohol) and then normally dilute the remedy by 1 part in 100 (known as a C dilution) - although 1:10 dilutions (X potencies) and 1:1000 dilutions (M potencies) are also used. In order to retain the properties of the mother tincture the diluted remedy is shaken vigorously (known as succussion) and banged ten times against a solid object. This process is believed to transfer the 'spiritual essence' of the remedy to the water it is diluted in. This is a 'potentised' 1C solution.
    That is just the beginning of the process however. Another dilution is then done to produce a 2C potentised solution (1 part mother tincture in 10,000 of water). Then again to produce a 3C solution (1 part mother tincture in 1,000,000 of water) etc.
    It wasn't known in Hahnemann's day but there is a limit to how far a substance can be diluted. Once the 12C dilution is reached there's only a 60% chance that one single molecule of the original mother tincture remains in the solution.
    Modern homeopaths are aware of this fundamental flaw but they still go on diluting past the 12C potency. One of the most common potencies used is 30C. i.e. once the 12C limit has been reached they dilute the remedy by 1:100 a further 18 times. Of course this means that all that is being done is that water is being dissolved in more water - there's none of the original mother tincture left in the solution."
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Supposedly they have both a homeopathic version and a 25mg version. He made that fairly clear on the SHR episode and their website is fairly clear on it.

I'm still not sure how it could even be a gray area if it really contained 25mg of real HGH (and could actually penetrate the skin).
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by txskibum View Post
    Supposedly they have both a homeopathic version and a 25mg version. He made that fairly clear on the SHR episode and their website is fairly clear on it.

I'm still not sure how it could even be a gray area if it really contained 25mg of real HGH (and could actually penetrate the skin).
    I think it's under the radar because of the method of delivery...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I think it's under the radar because of the method of delivery...
    Yes, that is correct. I spoke directly with the president of Ageforce (the SHR guest) and he said they are in a grey area because of their delivery method.
  26. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just ordered some of these patches, primarily to help me with healing a serious injury. I am sidelined for a while and am hoping this might somehow speed up healing and recovery..SJ
  27. Advanced Member

Ok. I just received my first order of the HGH Powerpatches. I am using them to help speed up recovery and healing from recent surgery. Delivery was perfect, only took a few days..Thank you and i look forward to using these..

I will post up every week on how I am feeling and if I notice anything..I am going to use the first patch tonight..

SJ
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by txskibum View Post

You're quite right and I stand corrected :-)

Now I have to wonder what dosage is actually delivered. Assuming that they're honest and there is 25 mg of HGH in a patch, that's actually 4x more than a starting dose of injectible. I assume that the longer delivery time makes things more "stable" and safer. If this is accurate this would be something to stock up on before the authorities shut them down. I'd be really keen to hear feedback from users on their experiences.
  29. Advanced Member

Ok, so today is day two. I put the patch on Saturday night before bed and took it off 14 hours later which was sunday morning/afternoon. It was very simple to apply and I did not get any skin irratation. For the first few minutes I applied it I felt a cooling sensation in my right arm, which is where I applied the patch (oppostite side of forearm). Anyway both Saturday night and last night I slept much better then usual, more solid, then normal. The biggest thing that I noticed was the long dreams I had, some crazy, some not. I felt like I was using Hghup again, except, this was happening after immediate use. Something here is definately working..I will update every few days. Remember, I am primarily looking for the healing properties of this supplement, versus the muscle gain/fat loss aspect as I am out injured and trying to heal up..so far so good. Thank you SHR and ageforce..

SJ
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Ageforce will be advertising here shortly so hopefully they will answer all your questions....i certainly don't have a clue...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I've done two PowerPatches so far, next one is Thur pm. I do notice night sweats on patch night...anyone else?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I just noticed the carpal tunnel......which is FINALLY starting to disappear
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!
    5mg per day....not sure how much comes in a vial or how much goes into an IU after reconstitution......

But no need to try to rain on our parade schwell. I know you're just looking out, but I've already bought them. $hit is definitely doing something.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Anyone have thoughts on the one day on - 4 day off dosing approach with these HGH patches? Getting delivery once every five days doesn't seem to meet any known HGH protocol I've read about.

I did some googling on HGH patch research and only found one article about a study that found that the patch needed a hardware device attached to it at night to bombard it with ultrasonic waves to get any material through the skin - through micro-fissures.
  36. Advanced Member

I used teh second patch thurdsay night and kept it on teh full 14 houurs. I continue to have way more many dreams, long, almost realstic, every night. Last night was teh most noticable..Anyway, my injury has felt better the past couple of days but that could just be the normal healing process. I compare this product to HGHup, but after last night, I feel it is starting to surpass it..I think its def to early to tell but I will keep updating..SJ
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

im just devils advocate bro- apparently- this company is producing an RX ONLY drug- HGH

i still do not buy it, 5mg of HGH is an INSANE amount
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

also benifits of HGH are not noticable this quickly
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Advanced Member

Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ

You need to place them on your inner forearm (brachioradialis - the part on the top photo). I found they NEVER fall off there...and I have some big veins running through there. After the first patch i stopped putting them on my inner wrist as it kept falling off

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
  2. feedback
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:20 PM