Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!


    Gents/Ladies,


    I would like to welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com. We are now the official forum of Super Human Radio....live shows will be available through AM shortly as well as all the archive shows. If you haven't checked out SHR I suggest you do....Carl does a great job....

    http://superhumanradio.com/

    Please give SHR a nice warm welcome!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. that's what's up. definitely a good look AM. i'm feelin the upgrade as well as NP'S

  3. B1tchin'.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Welcome aboard guys
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  5. Thanks to Erin for bringing SHR to the premier fitness, bodybuilding and nutrition website.. Anabolic Minds... I'll be asking many of you for your participation as we move forward to make a more seamless relationship. I want your show suggestions and feedback... Thanks for the warm welcome.
    - Carl

  6. Damn nice. Changed my life finding shr. Glad they are here on am.

  7. Welcome aboard, Carl! Big fan of the show!

  8. carl needs an avatar :P

  9. cool.....................

  10. good show

  11. Welcome Carl, Love the show. Now let's get to some business.

    1. Is ageforce.com legit?
    2. A show on modern PCT methodologies. SERM vs no SERM? which SERMs to use etc
    3. I think more of Cahill (think that's his name) from Driven Sports talking about what supps work and don't work... would be awesome
    4. Overview of prohormone and/or AAS cycles. Gains sides etc.

    People agree with me or no?
  12. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Looking forward to it, great to have SHR on AM!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    I would like to welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com. We are now the official forum of Super Human Radio....live shows will be available through AM shortly as well as all the archive shows...
    Coolness Carl and team!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by triceptor View Post
    Thanks to Erin for bringing SHR to the premier fitness, bodybuilding and nutrition website.. Anabolic Minds... I'll be asking many of you for your participation as we move forward to make a more seamless relationship. I want your show suggestions and feedback... Thanks for the warm welcome.
    - Carl
    Awesome man. I listen to your show on the regular.

  15. Yes! Love SHR!

  16. Very, very cool. Welcome!
    Antaeus Rep

  17. SHR is the sh*t!!!


  18. Nice...I ipod at the gym

  19. GGreat addition to the boards. Solid program! Im excited to see if we can add some interesting and thought provoking ideas

  20. SWEET!!! Welcome

    RECOVERBRO



  21. VERY nice!! Welcome SHR/Carl!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  22. Great addition!!! Good to have SHR on AM, listened and learned a lot from both now with their powers combined.... look out!!!

  23. We should also welcome Elisa Profumo, producer and Casual Friday co-host!

  24. Welcome!!

  25. Awesome
    NSCA - CSCS

  26. Welcome to the board.

    I would be great to have more members as guests in your show!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  27. Awesome!

  28. I forgot this place existed.
    SHR brought me back over.
  29. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Kagigi View Post
    Nice...I ipod at the gym
    same here..Glad to have you here!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  30. I listen everyday. Welcome Carl!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    We should also welcome Elisa Profumo, producer and Casual Friday co-host!
    Thanks for your support!!

  32. sorry... i spelled your name wrong :/

  33. This is very good news indeed!

    Welcome Carl and SHR!!




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  34. Welcome Carl and SHR!!

    Big fan of SHR, never miss a show
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  35. Just registered here because I'm an avid SHR listener.

    I post on the bodybuilding.com forums but if SHR is on here, this place must be good.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Carnicero View Post
    Just registered here because I'm an avid SHR listener.

    I post on the bodybuilding.com forums but if SHR is on here, this place must be good.
    admin rep
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  37. Just checked out your site. Is there an app for Android so I can listen on the go? WELCOME TO AM!!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    admin rep
    thanks bro. I'm out to hit up a shoulder workout but I'll browse through the forums later on.

    Peace!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Carnicero View Post
    Just registered here because I'm an avid SHR listener.

    I post on the bodybuilding.com forums but if SHR is on here, this place must be good.
    This place is the best, period; and it just got even better!

    Welcome.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  40. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Just checked out your site. Is there an app for Android so I can listen on the go? WELCOME TO AM!!!!
    When we add the shows you should be able to play them.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Super Human Radio hits the air in 2006
    By triceptor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Log in
Log in