Mega expensive shipping

1. Mega expensive shipping

Ok I didn't get a reply via email so I'll ask on here.
    I was gonna place a good sized order on the sss website and when I got to check out the shipping was 44 gbp! The combined weight of everything I ordered probably wouldn't even reach 1 k. Can you not come up with better shipping options? It's waay too expensive and other us websites do it for half of that price. Shipping was to Spain

2. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Ok I didn't get a reply via email so I'll ask on here.
    I was gonna place a good sized order on the sss website and when I got to check out the shipping was 44 gbp! The combined weight of everything I ordered probably wouldn't even reach 1 k. Can you not come up with better shipping options? It's waay too expensive and other us websites do it for half of that price. Shipping was to Spain
    Sending this over to the boss for you. Did you try the live chat or email? Either way I'll get you an answer.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. Yeah I messaged via the website mate but I didn't get a reply, I'll place a good order if the shipping is right. I like what you have on offer

4. Oh I messaged via email I think you must have been closed at that time

5. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Oh I messaged via email I think you must have been closed at that time
    Boss said there was an error with the calculating. Try it again and it should be the correct amount. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions brotha
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Boss said there was an error with the calculating. Try it again and it should be the correct amount. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions brotha
    thanks bro but its coming out at 140.97 gbp for 2 bloodsr3d, 2 orange triad and 1 kings blood, then the shipping is an extra gbp 47.76
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shipping too expensive
    By darkvard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:47 AM
  2. Expensive International shipping
    By munique in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:41 PM
  3. Supplement Mega Site? Saving you $$$?
    By chosen5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:55 AM
  4. Boldione why so expensive.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM