Strong supplement shop UK

1. Strong supplement shop UK

Is there a reason that I cannot access the UK strong supplement shop? It won't work on my phone or laptop but have heard of people ordering from there?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

2. is this the site that s in the US and have prices in sterling. ?
    •   

3. There is a US site but I was once somehow able to access the UK page which still sold all the banned pro hormones but it disappeared and I cannot locate it again
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. Hi
    i would be interested to know what you have used and got benefit from on their site.

Some of the supps can be bought from Predator nutrition in the UK , take a look at the site under muscle building.Predator Nutrition Supplements and Nutrition for Bodybuilders and Athletes |Predator Nutrition
    http://www.**********************/

thanks

5. did they receive their product with no problems? I know this thread is old but just curious
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    did they receive their product with no problems? I know this thread is old but just curious
    I would like to know as well as in the UK and wanting to order but don't want to get stung for import duty etc. Looking at SNS Vaso6 and the new Vasomax
    @musclemaker @alfi140

7. Quote Originally Posted by dr gearhead View Post
    I would like to know as well as in the UK and wanting to order but don't want to get stung for import duty etc. Looking at SNS Vaso6 and the new Vasomax
    @musclemaker @alfi140
    Iíve used predator loads and they always deliver and always have a very good stockpile of most kind of supplements

8. Quote Originally Posted by Richyp1980 View Post
    I’ve used predator loads and they always deliver and always have a very good stockpile of most kind of supplements
    Yeah me too but none of the stuff I want is in stock and they don't respond to emails regarding when they will be....

9. Quote Originally Posted by dr gearhead View Post
    Yeah me too but none of the stuff I want is in stock and they don't respond to emails regarding when they will be....
    Strongsupplementshop.co.uk would be another safe bet

10. Quote Originally Posted by Richyp1980 View Post
    Just realised this was the opening liner this store lol. Their uk site does exist, I got dermacrine from them last week

11. Quote Originally Posted by Richyp1980 View Post
    I have just ordered from here but it still looks like it's sent from the US as everything is in GBP until payment then it goes through in Dollars. We'll see I guess

12. Quote Originally Posted by dr gearhead View Post
    I have just ordered from here but it still looks like it's sent from the US as everything is in GBP until payment then it goes through in Dollars. We'll see I guess
    Iíve used them many times and yeah I see your point. Some things are uk stock and youíll get them with a day or two but some other things Iíve had to wait a few more days for as theyíve came from the US. It usually tells you on the site if itís dispatched within the uk or not though. Best of luck

13. Quote Originally Posted by Richyp1980 View Post
    Iíve used them many times and yeah I see your point. Some things are uk stock and youíll get them with a day or two but some other things Iíve had to wait a few more days for as theyíve came from the US. It usually tells you on the site if itís dispatched within the uk or not though. Best of luck
    This. Just saw this thread. Sorry for the delayed response guys. We try to get the most we can in both countries but sometimes we canít which is why theyíll ship from the states sometimes (dependent o product and stock). Assuming everything went well and lmk if you guys have anymore questions!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

14. I canít get the uk site to load... it redirects me to USA site

15. hello I placed an order through strong supplement UK with Royal Mail because looking for the shipment tells me departure order from United States and not United Kingdom? Thanks, I do not understand if it was so I would never have ordered it being the high customs risk of blocking the package.
  16. Strong supplement shop UK

I think not all products are shipped from U.K. Some items that are shipped from U.K are described as such and have a British flag on the pictures. I don't know if all the products that are shipped from U.K. have the flag on the pictures or not.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    I canít get the uk site to load... it redirects me to USA site
    It's working fine for me.

18. I ordered the products marked with the UK symbol, so it seemed strange that now instead they send from the US the site is different or strong supplement UK and not com ... Very strange, I hope the package arrives but I have strong doubts. ..

19. Quote Originally Posted by sava45 View Post
    I ordered the products marked with the UK symbol, so it seemed strange that now instead they send from the US the site is different or strong supplement UK and not com ... Very strange, I hope the package arrives but I have strong doubts. ..
    I am pretty unfamiliar with the uk site but I do know we ship from both locations. @musclemaker will be able to give you a more concrete answer boss.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strong Supplement Shop
    By bgoeckeritz in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:54 AM
  2. Olympus Labs at Strong Supplement Shop - it would be cool!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 09:33 AM
  3. 10% off Pre Workouts at Strong Supplement Shop
    By LeanEngineer in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 12:09 PM
  4. Strong Supplement Shop Stacks
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 10:08 AM
  5. Strong Supplement Shop Needs A Forum Rep ASAP!
    By musclemaker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 487
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 07:38 PM