First Order

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit I am pretty impressed by the way Strong Supp Shop does biz. I pretty much have only ordered Nutraplanet for many years now, but took a shot on Strong Supp when Np was out of an item i needed asap. Got the express shipping from strong supps, same day shipped out, updated through email and text messages frequently re: status of my package. All in all it was a really nice experience and will definitely order from you again.

thx

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir. We're all "customers" at SSS so we know what it takes to really drive home customer service. Glad we could provide you with a great experience and we can't wait to help you out again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Thanks for the props and glad you enjoyed it!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the SSS guys... hoping to catch a sale on Anafuse. Any chance it could happen?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We just had a big semi annual sale and it was on it! Make sure you sign up for our insider email so you get first dibs. As of now there isn't anything but I'll update if something comes up. It's good stuff for sure.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just had a big semi annual sale and it was on it! Make sure you sign up for our insider email so you get first dibs. As of now there isn't anything but I'll update if something comes up. It's good stuff for sure.
Dang, ok. Hopefully something comes about again soon! Thanks for the reply.