Anafuse??

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I wouldn't bother putting your body through toxins of any kind if the gym sessions aren't regular and consistent.
    You risk losign the gains wasting money and toxicity withint he body that takes months to leave (one asprin doesn't leave your body for a week!)

2. OK so I am ready make the big plunge in about another week or two. I am giving my body time after my PCT which finished last week. I want to know (sorry if dumb question): Since Follidrone and Anafuse are almost the same, if I run follidrone for 4 weeks, then jump on Anafuse, would Anafuse "pick up" where Follidrone "left off"? I know one is better, not sure which, so I guess the better question would be, what order should I run them, Anafuse then Folli, or Folli then Anafuse?
    •   

3. One isn't better than the other. They're just different. The order won't matter, but yes, you can run them back to back.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

4. Awesome thanks for all the support and positive feedback.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    One isn't better than the other. They're just different. The order won't matter, but yes, you can run them back to back.
    yup. let us know how they treat you man
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. Sure will do
  •